| eight |

hunter's pov

I smile as I look back up at grayson who's standing in front of me. "I had a really great time." I tell him, truthfully. "me too, maybe we could do it again sometime." he suggests. "y-yeah! I'd love that." I say, blushing afterwards.

grayson chuckles, raising one of his large warm hands, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

"okay, how about sunday at twelve?" grayson asks, his hand dropping to the side of his body again. "okay." I say, nodding. "well, I'll see you then, bye beautiful." grayson smiles as he turns around and walks over to his car.

I smile to myself, turning to open my door, walking inside and shutting it behind me. I lock the door before heading upstairs to my room to change out of these clothes.

I walk over to my window to shut the curtains, still seeing grayson's car outside. suddenly, a hand covers my mouth to muffle my screams. before they pull me back I seen grayson getting out of his car again. I'm pushed onto my bed, the person getting ontop of me and covering my mouth again.

"where the fuck is my money?" dustin asks, removing the black mask he had on. he slowly removes his hand from my mouth so I could say something. "he told me he gave it to you." I say. "well he didn't, so where the fuck is my money?!" dustin asks again, raising his voice this time.

we both hear the sound of glass shatter from downstairs, dustin looks at me. "what the fuck, you dumb bitch!" is what he says before I feel a sting on my right cheek. he wraps his hands around my neck, about to choke me until he's pulled off of me.

I hold onto the side of my face as I sit up seeing dustin out cold on the floor and grayson quickly walking over to me. "are you okay?" he asks, his hands holding onto the sides of my face as he scans it. I nod, my eyes never leaving dustin, to make sure he doesn't wake up.

"I called the cops, they're on their way."

cara and I hug each other tightly, her arms wrapped around my neck as mine are wrapped around her waist. "you okay?" she asks, letting go of my to look at my face. "yeah." I say, letting go of her also.

she says something but my eyes wonder onto the car pulling into my driveway, my brother getting out and rushing over to us. "what happened? are you okay?" he asks, anger rising inside of me.

"you said you gave him the money! why the fuck didn't you give it to him?! I had to fucking have sex with that guy to keep him happy when you were just going to use the money for something else! we saved up that money so nothing would happen to you!" I shout, walking closer to my brother.

"hunter I'm s-" I cut him off. "now I have to stay somewhere else because my house isn't even safe anymore, thanks to you!" I shout again, tears now running down my cheeks as I get even closer to my older brother.

"hunter stop..." I feel a hand grab onto mine gently, my head turning to look st the person seeing grayson. "I have nowhere to stay because of him, grayson." I say. "it's okay." he pulls me into his arms.

"you could stay with me."

I let out a huff as I sit down next to grayson. "you really don't mind me staying here with you?" I ask as I lean my head on his shoulder. "no, not at all." he tells me. "you sure?" I ask, now taking my head off his shoulder to look at him.

"hunter I'm sure, stop worrying about it." grayson tells me, his large hands taking my much smaller hand in his. "okay." I say, looking down at our hands as his run over the scars on my hand. "why'd you do this?" he asks, our eye meeting again.

"I get so nervous around people sometimes I need to do something to calm my nerves." I tell him. "please, don't do it again, you're hurting yourself, hunter." grayson says, both his hands finding their way to my face, his thumbs running over my cheekbones, ever so lightly, not wanting to hurt the one dustin hit.

I nod, "okay."

IM BACK BITCHES!

so this is trash, but the next "chapter" is cute af tbh. the reason I didn't like this "book" as much is because the beginning, I was going to add grayson's work in more and have  it done 50 shades of grey type shit.

but that obviously changed. so ignore the beginning pls. yeah.

also I made a rant/storytime "book" and I'm debating on wheather or not I should publish it. lmk.

t :)