Look at that dick, it's so pretty. OMG, I'm so kinky, now.

She closes her eyes, finger rubbing the scroll wheel.

I shouldn't be watching this, this is nasty and dirty. I... I shouldn't be watching this. I always chide Sabina for sharing her sexual stories with me, and I would be a hypocrite for seeing these men, so vulnerable. For Christ's sake, some of these men look like they came from a high-school football team. This is a sin. A damn kinky sin!

Britta opens one an eye and then the other. Britta stares at the pictures in rapt attention. The dark background of her surroundings and the bright desktop screen causes the pictures to appear much more vivid than should ever be allowed. This is what advertisement is. This is how they get you! Turn it off.

Britta can't.

She looks around the gloomy room and back at the screen. The washer roils and repeatedly bangs against the wall, a noise like a couple having sex in a hotel.

I really want to touch myself. Look at that one. I want that inside me. I... need that inside me. That length, I need it inside of me. Not just that one but all of them. Look that that long, black cock!

She covers her mouth, unbelieving her thoughts. No-no, this is not right. Sabina may have finally gotten to my head. Control yourself.

Her lips glisten of a watery mouth. The tufted leather that supports her wets over as she drains from her internal spigot that she herself cannot control this time. Although she has not touched herself, just the thought of those "Rides" on her body causes her to moan silently.

The pictures themselves must have grown fingers and entered her cunt; otherwise, she wouldn't be so wet. Those pictures are inside her, insider her mind, insider her Puss and anal cavity, pounding away.

She cannot repress the thought any longer; Britta decides to locate something she can use to work her soaked hole. Unfortunately, she doesn't own a dildo. Many times, Sabina has offered to buy her a vibrator; that's what friends are for, but Britta is too stubborn and always said that she was okay without one. Now she regrets it. She wants fake flesh pushing inside her right fucking now!

Britta take off from the couch and strides to her room, passing the washer that vibrates violently, grabs a condom and walks back downstairs. The condoms she did not buy; Sabina had left a few one night after emptying her purse, looking for something. She's always losing this or the other.

Britta had found them upon cleaning. What an embarrassment it would be to hand them back, so she kept them.

Britta takes hold of a thick, emergency candle and places the lubricated condom over its length. She's had this idea for some time now it didn't just appear out of nowhere. With the candle finally covered with the slippery rubber, she walks back to the desktop. The screen had fallen asleep so she agitates the mouse again. She takes a seat on the rolling chair and clicks on the Slideshow icon. The pictures resize to full-screen, each one fading out and then preempted by a different "Ride" every passing moment.

The pictures fade-by, cock after cock, Ride after Ride, and Britta watches-unbelieving like a robbery going on inside her body that she is watching from far off. She leans back on the chair; as she spreads her legs, she sets her feet on the desk at either sides of the computer. She inserts the thick candle slowly, and moans while her pussy-lips splay apart. To Britta's amazement, her pussy slowly takes in the thickness of the candle. She's wet.

She slides the rounded end into her hole, deeper and deeper with each picture that displays on screen. The juice flows in a freshet through her canal. The candle is like a wingless airplane trying to fit inside a small, home garage.

No longer does she moan; now she screams exhaustingly as she fits the thickness into her cunt with fast thrusts. Both hands behind the candle. The pictures flow by: abs, cock, women getting hammered, the colorful amusement park itself. All the pictures that show the culture of XLand present themselves to Britta's sight. Some of the photos are shocking apparitions of long veiny cocks that Britta had never thought to be able to grow to such lengths.

Britta withdraws the candle and drops it on the carpet. She massages her clitoris with quick fingers, side to side, furiously. Fingers wet and slimy.

She looks at the ground, and it looks like a better location for her twitching body. She relocates. Britta arches her back and starts applying all of her hand to her wanting part. Her bottom tenses tightly. Her voluptuous rear is smooth and wet as the juice covers her ass cheeks and tiny butthole. Britta feels heady, eyes rolling and fluttering. But she keeps going, until she feels it, and again it came. Her thighs wobble and her stomach tenses. She clutches her pussy shut as she twitches some more.

Britta splays on the floor, spent. Did I just do that? Sabina would be so happy to know that I touched myself. But she will never know. Am I a kinky bitch or what?

So... does this mean I've made up my mind about XLand. Am I really going? No, there's still things to consider. I don't even have someone to watch the Spa, let alone someone who could manage it for a week. It's too risky. Way too risky. No manager equals complete disaster.

Britta exits the webpage and waits quietly for the washing machine to complete its process.

After throwing the damp sheets in the dryer, she proceeds to her room and lays on the bed.

Maybe, I can find someone to watch the spa; Brittany has been wanting to get promoted, and she has proved to be a well-rounded employee. All around good person and great fit to lead. Perhaps, her time has come.

Britta smiles at theceiling, eyes looking past the empty darkness to a world of her ownimagination.