Part Nine

I felt around, my eyes still shut. I wasn't anywhere close to my apartment. I opened my eyes slowly. The burning sun blinded me as I sat up. Just as predicted, no where close to home.

The ground started to move under me. I scattered to my feet and looked around frantically. Dust surrounded me as I looked for the cause of it all.

The dust settled. I could see them now. The way their ears swayed with the soft wind. The way their tails stood up. I looked at all of them. They were Nekos. How come they didn't see me as one.
"Prince Lykos of the Lycanthrope Kingdom."

The Day Before

"So, what's this potion suppose to do again?" I asked as I leaned over Lykos' shoulder. 

"Its suppose to wear our scent away from other creatures. I figured that if your brother found us, how many more can also find us?"

Lykos finished pouring one of the bottles and handed it to me. "Drink up." He instructed as he clanked our drinks together. I quickly took the shot. It tasted like a mix of orange, pineapple and salt. Nothing like any protection spell I've ever seen.

Present Day

Of course, it wasn't the right spell. I should've known that. Look at me now. I'm stuck, not only in a male body, but in a werewolf body.

Suddenly, I was at my kingdom. Or, my concious' kingdom. I don't even know anymore. All I did know was that Lykos, in my body, was sitting on one of the thrones.

"Prince Lykos" Lykos exclaimed. I looked to him with wide eyes, signifying that I hated this. He simply smiled and gave me a tight hug.

He pulled away. "Its an honor to meet you." What was he saying? We've already met- oh yeah. No one was suppose to know that.

"And I you." I responded with the grin he always wore. He- or she- sent the guards away. As soon as the door closed, I went face to face with myself/ Lykos.

"What the hell did you do?" Lykos' eyes went wide and he stiffened up. Was he feeling the emotions I would have felt. Did... did I remind him of his dad.

I quickly walked backward. "I'm sorry.  I just.... didn't know what that was." Lykos' eyes- my eyes- went to concern. Was I really this emotional? "No, I'm sorry. I should've known the difference between the two potions. I can fix this."

I nodded and walked up to him again. I pulled him into a hug. Damn, I really was small compared to him. He nuzzled into my chest- his chest? Man, this just makes us seem like narcissists.

It didn't matter though. He still made me, in his body, smiled like a goofball. He still pulled me into a kiss. Still, no one else knew.