Part Four

We entered my apartment with all the bags. Lykos went straight to change into pants. As he walked I yelled to him "work it girl!" He stopped for a moment before going back to his previous actions. All together, he now had 5 pairs of jeans, 7 shirts, 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of tennis shoes. That included the pair of jeans and shirt he took to go change into. Still, it was funny to see him in a skirt. I even got a picture of it. I'd be printing it out soon .
I set the bag outside of my room and walked to get something from the living room. Lykos walked out to see me. This time, he was wearing normal pants. "It's still a nice day out." I told him as I held my (one of many) sketch books. "We could go to the park." Lykos squinted his eyes as he considered it. "I'm not wearing the skirt again. Even if I did look good in it." He held up his index finger at me. "And I did." I snorted at his remark. "No skirt." I told him.
     He nodded before picking up the car keys. I was quick to snatch them away from him. "You don't know how to drive." "Maybe you should teach me sometime." He had a smirk on his face and winked as he said that. Man, he was pushing it today. It was kinda cute, in a way. Wait. What am I saying. It's obnoxious.
     We locked up and drove to the park. Lykos kept watching me drive. Turning on the blinker, switching gear. He seemed to take note of it.
When we got there,  I led him to an old elm tree. I came here every now and then. I trusted this part of the park. It was calm.  Nice area for both shade and sunlight.
     I put my bag down by the trunk of the tree and pulled out a frisbee. I held it out for Lykos. "I'm a Lycanthrope.... Not some dog." He said softly. I began to feel a bit bad about bringing it. However, Lykos took it with a small blush on his face.
We played for about 25 minutes before the scene that made my day. He caught... the frisbee.... in his mouth. 50 points to Gryffindor.
     He looked at me with wide eyes. His eyes twinkle in the sun and his hair moved in the wind. I could feel a small feeling in my chest. Like...... yeah nevermind.
He took the frisbee out of his mouth. "You saw nothing." Aww. A small blush went over my face at the sight. This was cute.
     We sat down at the trunk of the tree. The shade coated us. I dug around for my pencil and started to sketch. Another thing I loved about the tree was that it had a nice view of the area. I got a few trees down last time I was here, but then it started to rain. Today, I wanted to finish it.
     I began with a few more trees. "Softer line. " Lykos told me. I looked at him. He was taller than me, so I had to look up slightly. I shook my head and went back to the trees. "A little smaller." I looked at him again.  "You know I have a degree on this,  correct?" He nodded. "I know, just trying to help. " I smiled. "I can tell." He speant a while telling me things to fix. Things he was right on. At some point,  he got up on one of the tree branches and hung upside down, Spider-Man style. Overall,  it was a funny day.
     I looked to my phone. 5: 23. Jeez. We'd been here for two hours. The sun would be setting soon. I packed my things up and instructed that we go back to the car and get some take out. Lykos obliged to my offer.
     We walked back to the car. As we walked,Lykos grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I tried pulling away but he insisted on it. I realized why. Somewhere around there, someone had a foul smell. Foul smell = bad person. Weird though. He didn't need to do that. He knew I was able to protect myself. He knew I was a princess..... right?
     Either way. We got some fast food burgers, fries and drinks. It was strange watching Lykos sip his drink. Still adorable to see him so confused. We went home. He got a shower of his own, though he did ask if I did want to join him. I declined and instead watched the Lion king. Lykos came out 30 minutes later and starred watching it with me. He didn't understand it since he came in during the middle. I ended up recording it for him so I could explain everything to him later.
     It was 8 when we both felt sleepy. Without question, he took my bed again. And, also without question, I took the couch. Still. He had me thinking. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.  A few months with the enemy. This could really be fun.