Pregnancy/Baby series Pt.3

(I HAVEN'T DIED!)

Baby Shower/Gender reveal

Jason

The shower was small, but cute. Inviting a few slashers he's content/friends with. There were blue & pink decorations, and a bunch of treats. At the end, you strung up a pinata with the words 'Mini Jason or Mini (Y/N)?'.
Jason was the one to slash it open with his machete, once it broke the confetti was......

💗Pink💗

Freddy

You had a very small shower, inviting no one because neither of you like anyone. So, your baby doctor set something up. She sent a balloon to your house, the words 'Boy or Girl?' written on it. You both sat together on your couch and held up the balloon. Freddy held up his claw to the balloon, when he popped it the confetti that fell out was....

💙Blue💙

Ghostface

He invited too many people to the shower....but you did get a lot of sh*t. As for the gender reveal, he decided it would be cool to have the blue or pink powder inside of a weak baseball, and for him to hit it with a bat. Well....he did that, but when he hit it, while everyone was screaming over the color, the ball flew and hit the window, leaving a nice crack. Other than that, you both were happy that the color was....

💗Pink💗

Norman

You had a simple shower, a few friends, decorations, etc. For the reveal, he ordered a golf ball with the powder inside, you and the guests went outside and he hit it. The smoke that erupted from the now lost ball was.....

💙Blue💙

Leatherface

All his family was there, and you kind of went all out. You both were more the classic type, so you decided on just a simple cake. Everyone gathered around the table as Thomas cut the cake. Everyone stared in anticipation as he pulled out a slice with a....white inside??....he stared at it in confusion, so did everyone else. Whilst everyone was talking and asking what it was, you grabbed a cream pie that was amongst the other sweets. You poked Thomas and once he looked at you, you mashed the pie in his face, exploding with coloring that was....

💗Pink💗

Michael

Neither you or Michael like people, but you did have a small shower with a few people you're content with (like Billy boi or something.) After all was done, you all gathered as Michael brought out a box. It had a cute label, had a polkadot pattern, and was just adorable. You were supposed to open it, and you did. A few black balloons flew out, and into the trees. You were obviously confused. Soon, little Sam (Trick R Treat Sam) came up, tugged on your dress, and handed you a lollipop that was....

💙Blue💙

Hannibal

He was for sure it was a boy, You were set on a girl. He decided that you were wrong, but let you have a gender reveal anyway. A friend set up a cake. Hannibal decided to cut a slice when the time came, and the icing inside had been...purple. Hannibal looked to you, confused, you looked to your friend, confused as well. She smiled and told you to double up on the baby stuff because you'll have to decorate it both....

💗Pink💗 AND 💙Blue💙!

Brahms

Brahms doesn't like people, at all. So that was a no no, which was completely okay. You just ordered some things, with the gender info. You decided on a simple color changing bottle. After it arrived, Brahms & you closed your eyes, and filled the bottle with some water. You held hands and waited. After you looked down, you both smiled as the bottle had changed to a lovely shade of

💗Pink💗

~

Carrie

Now I think we all know Carrie has her mind powers. So, instead of having a gender reveal, you asked Carrie to find out via her powers and tell you. You both were watching some show when you asked. You asked her to kiss you if it was a girl, and hold your hand if it's a boy. She agreed, so she carefully rubbed her hand across your semi swollen belly. After a few seconds of being deep into thought, she smiles as big as ever. She looks to you, reaches over, and entangled your fingers with hers. You were so happy, knowing you'll be getting decor that was entirely...

💙Blue💙

Samara

One of your friends set something up, and you ended up getting a shoutout from one of your favorite comedians. They were on a livestream and both you & Samara were told to watch it. In the middle of the livestream, (Your favorite comedian) stopped and said he had a special announcement for Samara & (Y/N) Morgan. Both of you freaked out of course, but were so entirely happy to hear them say to get the paint out because the baby they'll be adopting will be needing a room decorated in....

💙Blue💙

Tiffany

You guys had a pretty big shower. It was held in the summer, so it was pretty warm. For the reveal, you both decided since it had been warm, to do a water balloon. The balloon had been filled with watered down paint (the balloon was black). One of your friends had gotten on a chair, holding the balloon above you & Tiffany. After a countdown, the balloon had popped, you both gasped and started cheering as the balloon covered you both with a lovely burst of...

💗Pink💗