How you met

Jason
You were dared to walk through the Camp CrystalLake woods by a friend. You agreed but we're scared to death inside. About 10 minutes into the walk, you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw.....(JASON BOURNE) Jason Voorhees....THE Jason Voorhees. Your mouth stood agape, he rose his machete up ready to strike. You backed up a bit. "Well....I'm sorry for trespassing Mr.Voorhees" you said in an awkward chuckle. He tilted his head, 'why weren't you running away?' He thought, his moms voice was clear in his mind 'spare her Jason! You need some company anyway~!' He lowered his machete and stared at you, without you realizing he charged at you slightly and threw you over his shoulder. 'Oh god I'm gonna get raped then killed' you thought, "Hey buddy I'm slippin a bit" you stated trying to be brave, a slight lump in your throat. He hoisted you on his shoulder a bit more. You didn't know what would happen, you didn't wanna know what would happen. So you just went with it.

Freddy
(Warning; language)
You were having a pleasant snooze, until you were suddenly in a boiler room. "Well shit" you mumbled, hearing some scratching of some
blades. Suddenly a man who looked burnt asfuk appeared in front of you. You looked at him with the 'really' look and sighed. "Bro before you kill me and shit can I have some pie?" You asked, taking a look at your surroundings. The burnt dude looked at you really. "Your not....scared?" He asked, "Nope" you answered with your 'I don't give a shit' face. "Well bitch I think I'll spare you, your funny" he chuckled out, "uh huh" you answered carelessly. "The names Freddy bitch" he said, "(Y/N)" you stated, still bored asfuk. "See ya (Y/N)" he said finally. You waved. Then woke up. "Wow......what a bitch" you said, mad about not feeling as rested.

Ghostface
You were making popcorn, ready for your usual horror movie Friday. Ready to pull the popcorn from the microwave the phone rang, you sighed and picked it up.
(Conversation)
You: new phone who dis
Him: What's your favorite scary movie?
You: Eh, I gotta say (your choice)
Him: a classic, nice
You: who dis be
Him: someone who's outside your home
You: oh cool bro, wanna join me for movie night? I got popcorn!
(Phone Cuts off)
After you said that you heard your door fly off it's hinges. "YESSSS SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME" screamed a man wearing a scream mask, "oh, yous the dude who was on da phone?" You said, eating some popcorn. "YEP" he yelled, "IM GHOSTFACE! YOUR (Y/N) I ALREADY KNOW YOUR NAME NOW WHAT ARE WE WATCHING" he yelled excitedly, "Uhhhhhhhh Halloween" you said, shoving more popcorn in your mouth. "Nice!" He exclaimed, flopping on your couch. You just went with it so u wouldn't die bruh. But he did end up saying you were cool and was now his best friend. You again went with it, he ended up calling you a stoner about ur 'I don't care bro u gotta love yourself' vibe, so u laughed and went on with the night.

Leatherface
You were skipping down a random Texas road, yelling random nonsense. You were as Coo Coo as can be when you think about why you were running around these streets at this hour. Your shirt started slightly sticking to your skin from the heat. But you could care less. You laughed at that and continued to skip/run. You ran a bit more until you crashed into someone, which made you fall on your bum with an OOF. You looked up and giggled at the sight, it was a guy (a tall guy) in a mask made of faces carrying a chainsaw. He looked down at your giggling figure. "I like your mask mister!" You exclaimed through a fit of giggles. The masked dude had just one question in his head, 'the hells wrong with this chick?'. You responded to his stare with a fit of laughter, having you fall over laughing. He just turned around and started walking, you hopped up and joyfully followed him. "Hi! I'm (Y/N)! Imma call you Bubba! Because you seem like one, am I talking to much? NAH!" You rambled on, he just kind of ignored it and continued walking. You talked his ear off for like a few miles. "Ya know what we're gonna be best friends bubba!" You exclaimed, he just shrugged and went with it.

Norman
You were looking for a job, so you found a motel to work at. You went up to the front desk to find a quite (handsome) off young man at the desk. "Umm....hi...I'd...id like to apply for a job here" you said, gaining the young mans attention. "O-Oh, umm..o-ok I'll get t-the f-forms" he said quietly and disappeared into the back room. He silently came out a few seconds later with a stack of papers in his hands. He reached the seat and handed you the papers and a pen. Through the first few pages you were silent. "So...I'm (Y/N" you piped up, looking up from the papers. "O-Oh, I-I'm...I-I'm Norman, Norman B-Bates" he said, fidgeting with his hands. You smiled as you signed the last paper. He looked through the pamphlet with his casual odd look on his face. "W-Well (Y/N), Y-You start M-Monday" he said with a tiny smile. "Well I'll see you then Norman :)"

HEYLOOOOOO idk what you guys'll think about this but who cares. Sorry it Sucks 👌😂👌