rainbow

you met kim seokjin, your soulmate. 

                        when i say everything, i mean everything changed after you met him. you didn't have that much time with me, but i got it, you wanted to get to know your soulmate better. whenever we did hangout, you would describe all the beautiful things you could see in your new world of colour. the only thing i didn't like about you being happy, it wasn't because of me. and i hated myself for wanting you to stop feeling this happy because of him, but my heart ached. it ached for you, it ached for us. you and seokjin hyung though, you were a lovely couple. everyone said so: namjoon hyung, jungkook-ah, hoseok hyung and even yoongi hyung. yoongi was the only one who knew my pain. but what hurt for me even more was to see you devastated because of him. i know, it wasn't his fault. but i was so angry at him for leaving you so soon. i was angry at him for leaving me so soon, i was angry at myself for letting you hurt yourself from the inside out. i'm sorry i left you crying at the reception. i just couldn't stand being there any longer. i confessed my feeling to you that night, i know i shouldn't have. i ran, away from my fears and away from you. we still spoke after that, but just barely. namjoon hyung and your brother are the only people who you would openly talk to now. and before i knew it, one day you were gone. 

you left me.