Chapter 7

*Rachel's POV*

At Night...

I went to my closet and picked out my pajamas then I went to the bathroom. I put on my black long sleeve shirt and sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun. I got out of the bathroom and saw that Zak was already asleep. I quietly went downstairs to get my phone. I limped into the living room and got my phone that was sitting on the couch. I felt like I was being watched and it suddenly felt like the room got cold. I turned around and a black mist was right in front of me. I stepped back a bit and it went closer and closer.

''Who the hell are you and what do you want from me'' I said with anger.

''I want you Rachel'' It said with a dark evil like voice.

''What do you mean, and how do you know my name? I asked.

''It seems like you don't remember me'' It said.

I gave a confused look.

''Let me refresh your memory then, I'm David and I'm the one who took your precious daughter Bella,If you want her back you have to join me in HELL. His voice got even creepier.

I was surprised what he just said. That name sounds familiar, Wait...David was my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him like 7 years ago. He never really cared about me he only cared for himself. He would always hurt me I hated him.

''You were my ex boyfriend, and you treated me like CRAP!'' I said.

''Join me in hell so we could be together and I promise I'll wont hurt you'' David said.

'' I'm sorry David, I've fallen for someone else and I'm happily married to that guy'' I said.

He started to get angry.

David grabs me by the neck and chokes me.

''COME WITH ME OR ELSE YOUR NOT GETTING YOUR DAUGHTER BACK!'' He shouted then growls.

I couldn't breath,I couldn't scream for help. I felt like I was about to pass out.

Aaron walks downstairs, seeing a black mist choking me. He was terrified.

''PUT HER DOWN!'' Aaron yelled.

David disappears and I fell to the ground coughing and couldn't breath. I was gasping for air.

Aaron rushes over to me.

''Rachel are you okay?'' Aaron asked concerned

I nod no.

''I'm gonna get Zak, hang in there Rachel'' Aaron said.

*Aaron's POV*

I was so scared for Rachel. I ran upstairs and went to go wake up Zak. I ran to Zak who was still sleeping.

''Zak wake up, This is a emergency!'' I shook Zak.

He wakes up.

''What Aaron?'' Zak said.

''Its about Rachel, she was choked by this black mist and she can't breath'' Aaron said.

Zak's eyes widen. Then we ran downstairs to Rachel.

We see Rachel laying on the ground passed out. We both rushed over to her.

''Aaron call the ambulance she's not breathing'' Zak got very  worried.

Aaron's eyes widen.