Chapter 6

About 4 days later I was out of the hospital. The doctors had to do some blood work to see if I'm okay, It sucked because I hated needles. I was able to go home today but I had to wear a cast on my ankle for 2-3 weeks....which sucks. I'm also really worried about Bella,If the police can't find her Me,Zak,Nick and Aaron are gonna find her ourselves.

Nick and Aaron were at me and Zak's house. We were all sitting on the couch talking. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water. I closed the fridge and when I turned around I saw this tall dark shadow figure. He was face to face with me,I wanted to look away but I couldn't it was like I'm hypnotised by it. He gave me a evil laugh then he disappeared. I just shook my head and went back to the living room.

''Are you okay Rachel? It looks like you saw something'' Aaron said getting concerned.

Zak and Nick looks at me.

''Its nothing, don't worry'' I said.

''You sure?'' Nick said.

''Yes I'm sure'' I said.

Just then Zak's phone rings.

''Its the police station'' Zak said in shock then answered his phone.

We all had nervous looks on our faces. My heart was pounding,I could feel it in my chest.

Then Zak has a upset look on his face.

Don't tell me they couldn't find her.... I thought to myself.

''What did they say'' I said quickly.

Zak sighed.

''They can't find her'' Zak frowned.

Hearing those words made my heart drop.

I put my hands to my face and sighed.

''This is all my fault'' I whispered to myself.

Zak heard me say that.

''Babe,this isn't your fault'' Zak put his arm around me.

''Yes it is I'm the one who lost her,I'm the one who created the mess!'' I said getting angry.

''Come on don't be like that Rachel, They couldn't help us so the only option is we have to find her together'' Zak said.

''But how? We don't know where Bella is'' Nick said.

''Were just probably gonna search around the town'' Aaron said.

''Well we have to give it a shot if it doesn't work then I don't know what to do'' I said.

''Start first thing in the morning?'' Zak asked.

We all nod.

''Alright,I'm gonna get going my wife is probably worried'' Nick said.

''See you Nick'' We all said.

Then Nick left.

''Hey do you two mind letting me sleepover here for tonight? Aaron asked.

''Why?'' Zak asked.

''Because um I'm awesome'' Aaron smiled.

Me and Zak laughed.

''Fine you can stay here for tonight,you can sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs'' I said.

''Thanks'' Aaron said.

''Can you guys piggy back me upstairs?'' I smiled.

''You can't do it yourself?'' Aaron said.

''My ankle duh...'' I laughed.

''Zak you do it your the stronger one'' Aaron said.

''Fine'' Zak said

I gasped.

''Aaron are you calling me fat?'' I smirked.

''Did I ever say that missy?'' Aaron said.

I start laughing.

I love Aaron he treats me like I'm his little pet.

I got on Zak's back and we went upstairs. Aaron was behind us laughing. Which made me and Zak laugh.

The funny part was that Zak was struggling to get upstairs with me on his back. I am so thankful to have these guys. Especially having the best husband in the world, Zak Bagans.