Chapter 1

*Rachel's POV*

Me and Bella haven't seen Zak for 2 weeks. He told me he is really busy filming for Ghost Adventures and such but we really do miss him especially Bella.

''Mommy?'' Bella asked as she was playing with her barbie dolls. ''What is it sweetie?'' I asked.

''When is daddy coming home? I really miss daddy'' Bella frowned  I did too.

''I miss him too Bella he called me the other day and told me he's staying there for another week'' I said.

''Oh okay...'' Bella looked at the ground.

Just then a idea popped up in my head,What way to cheer up Bella is to go to the park. Park's are fun right?

''Hey Bella why don't we go to the park to get some fresh air and play around for a couple of hours'' I said. Right when I said that Bella's eyes brightened up.

''YAY!!'' Bella said jumping up and down.

''Okay let's get ready and go to the park'' I said smiling. Bella nods and smiles.

*At The Park*

It was actually really nice outside with the bright sun and the birds flying around. Bella ran for the swings. In the distance I see this creepy guy standing there staring at me. He was making me really uncomfortable. He kinda looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. He's far away from so I can't tell.

''Mommy come push me'' Bella said sitting on the swings. I quickly snapped out of it and went over to Bella. I look over my shoulder and the guy was gone.

I shook my head and pushed Bella on the swings.

I hear Bella laughing and having a great time that makes me happy. A couple pushes on the swings I realized I left my purse on the bench that's 10 inches away from me.

''Stay here Bella I'll be right back'' I said Bella nods.

I quickly ran to the bench and got my purse. When I turn around Bella isn't there. I literally start to panic she could've gotten kidnapped or she ran off somewhere.