Family Day Part 1

Thorn POV

We arrived to goodness class: me, Evie and Mal sat on one side of the room while Jay and Carlos sat on the other side. We sat in silence until Fairy Godmother came up to us, "children, excuse me, um" we all looked up at her as she continued "as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep and because your parents can't be here due to un distance, we've arranged for a special treat" she said as she moved to reveal a black screen where we could see our parents.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear" Maleficent said as she and the other VK parents including my dad, it took them a few more seconds to figure out the whole thing but they got it "Evie it's mommy, oh look how beautiful. Oh, you what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree" "don't you mean the weeds?" my father gruffed. Cruella noticed FGM "ooh! Who's the old bat?" "This is Fairy Godmother" Mal said to the parents "still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked as the others snickered behind her "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage" FGM said as she got furious "you really couldn't give Cinderella till 1 AM? I mean, really what the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels" they all continued to snicker at Maleficent's remarks "They were mice! They were not... They were mice, they were not..." FGM said as she walked up to the screen angrily but Mal was getting her away from it "thank you so much, thank you" once Mal got FGM out of the way she walked up to the screen "hi mom" "Mal I m-m-miss you" wow that was new "you kids are never far from our thoughts" Jafar spoke up "I got it" Mal said. "how long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asked "um, there's a big coronation coming up, I think sometime probably after... that" Mal responded "when?" "Friday 10 AM" "you sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic wan-" my dad nudged her "you... you little nugget that I love so much" Mal just looked at the floor and back up at the screen "yes I completely understand" then again Cruella noticed Carlos Holding Dude "Carlos! Is that a dog?" she turned to 'baby' "oh, yes, yes, baby I do understand it would make the perfect size for earmuffs" Cruella laughed and Carlos looked over at me as I grew more uncomfortable and turned to look at his mother "he's the perfect size for a pet" Cruella gasped "this dog loves me and I love him and fyi your dog is stuffed" "oh!" "so give it a rest!" the Jafar had to speak up which resulted in him and Cruella arguing and Jay shutting off the screen.

"I'm so sorry" FGM said to us in sympathy "thanks for the special treat" Jay said to which she responded with 'of course' we walker back to our desks and grabbed our bags "M? What do you think our parents are going to do to us if we don't pull this off?" Evie asked  Mal "I think they will be quietly disappointe in us, but ultimately proud of us for doing our best "really?" Carlos asked confused " no, I think that we are definitely goners" yep that's more like it and we started to walk to the boys dorm.

Evie, Mal and Jay were in the room while me and Carlos were outside of the dorm "I was wondering of you would like to go to the coronation with me, Thorn" I was shocked "I would love to Carlos... But I gave to see if Peter tells me anything alright?" he looked in the ground with the saddness expersion "yeah sure" and we walked back into the room where Mal has stuff lying on the table.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like?" Mal asked us s she pointed to a piutre of the wand "so it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be up in the balcony. Okay, Carlos?" "okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and uh get back on the island with the wand" "perfect, Evie?" "you will use this to take out the driver, two sprays and he'll be out like a light" Mal said as she handed Evie a perfume bottle "okay". The boys went to their beds and us girls stayed at the table, I noticed that Mal had her spell book out "M? You want to break Ben's spell?" everyone looked at Mal "yeah, you know for after I don't.... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villians do finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel" me and Evie looked at each other then back at Mal as she exited the dorm "M?"

Who should Thorn go with? Peter or Carlos?