Making the love potion and did I mention

Thorn POV

"Alright it says that we still need one tear and I never cry" Mal said as she tapped the page where the spell is on "let's chop up some onions" Carlos called from where he was sitting and Mal turned to him "no, it says we need one tear of human sadness and this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly" "a tear's a tear" Jay chuckled from behind me "that's not true Jay, they both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear" I smirked at smirk at Evie, her being extremely smart"listen to you" I joking said  "yeah I knew that" Carlos punched his arm "did not" "did too" then in walked Lonnie "there you are, Mal! I was looking for you you know, all the girls want you to do their hair!" she looked at the batter of cookies "midnight snack huh? What you guys making?" "oh nothing special just cookies"

Lonnie dipped her finger in as we all shouted 'no!' and 'wait!' but she just looked at us "what? I'm not gonna double-dip" then I walked towards her and asked "feel anything?" then Mal piped in "yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Jay walked up and leaned on a post and started flirting with her but she just stared at him and walked to a cabinet and got something out of it "it could use some chips" "and those are" she came back with the 'chips' "chocolate chips just the most important food group" then she looked up at us "wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys like chocolate chip cookies?" still complete silence "like, when you're feeling sad and they're fresh from the oven with a big glass of milk and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective..." we looked at her with sad faces "why are you all looking at me like that?" me and Jay never had mom's but Carlos', Mal's and Evie's moms that only care about two things: Revenge and getting off of the Isle. Carlos could sense that tears were going to come out of my eyes so he beckoned me over to him and hugged me.

Mal turns to look at all of us and looks down at the bowl of batter "it's just different where we come from, then Lonnie looked between the 5 of us and grab Mal's hand in comfort "oh how awful" and a tear rolled down her cheek then Mal wiped it into the bowl "yeah, well big bummer but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by, really, really have a good night I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams!" Mal closed the door and said "okay, boys cookie sheet, Evie and Thorn oven" "yes ma'am."

-- time skip to the next day ----

We had the plan in action the next step would be to is to give Ben the love potion cookie. As we headed out to where Mal's locker was. After a few minutes of standing there, we saw Audrey walking away from Ben and Peter then they walked up to us, Mal was the first one to speak "hey Bennyboo!" "hey" Mal pulled out a bag of cookies we made the night before "I just made a batch of cookies, double chocolate chip do you want one?" Peter walked away from Ben and stand next to me, I could tell that Carlos was giving him a death glare "oh, I, un don't eat before a big game, but thank you so much thank you next time, next time " Mal's face dropped in a fake disappointment "no, yeah I completely understand 'be careful of treats offered by kids of villains'" I tuned out of Mal's and Ben's conversation and felt hands grab my left and right hand.

I looked down at the people's hands who grabbed mine and looked up at Peter and Carlos snarled at each other with angry faces I dragged them away from everyone else "ok you two need to calm down" Peter came forward "we are calm love, it's just that....." "just that what?" I sassed back Carlos opened his mouth to say something but Jay quickly came over and took Carlos and Peter for their game. 

Right now I was at the end of the benches/ blenchers next to Evie who was next to Mal who was next to Lonnie, the auradon team just won the team and now Ben was up on one of the shooters "give me a M!" Ben yelled and everyone copied his action "give me a A!" 

No way.....

"Give me a L!" Everyone was losing it

"What does that spell?" "Mal!" "I love you Mal, did I mention that!?" Ben shouted into the mic. Me and Evie turned to Mal who looked so scared, then I looked back at the field and saw Audrey running away, ah you gotta love revenge. Then Ben started Singing.

Ben

Did I mention 

That I'm in love with you

There's nothing I can do

And did I happen to say 

I dream of you every day

But let me shout it out loud

If that's okay-ay-ay!

If that's okay!

I heard everyone shouted 'hey!' in my ear but Evie nudges my side and points to where Carlos was, dang he's got moves!

I met this girl that rocked my world

Like it's never been rocked 

And now I'm living just for her

And it won't ever stop 

(time skip)

Ben threw his jersey at Mal and Carlos followed in suit but throwing it at me, Mal gasped as she caught Ben's jersey while Evie looked at me with a smirk while I was holding Carlos'

(Another time skip)

Ben was towering Mal breathless "I love you Mal! Did I mention that?" then Audrey (ugh) came over with Chad and snatched the microphone out of Ben's hand "Chad's my boyfriend now!  And I'm going to coronation with him, so I don't need your pity date" then she kissed him in front of everyone including Evie. Ben got the microphone from Audrey and asked Mal to go to coronation with him and she said yes, once the tourney team got back to the field I looked over at Evie who had sadness written all over her face "I feel really sorry for Audrey" she looked over at me "you do?" "Yeah, I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself" "I guess I am kind of talented" I turned to face her and grabbed her shoulders "Evie, you are definitely gifted don't let others tell you otherwise" Evie hugged me and I hugged back "thanks T"

(y/f/i/o/n) means your first intial of name