c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n

Start from the beginning

Hesitantly, my hand lifted from the bed as I went to touch him but as soon as I was halfway to doing that, Cole leaped to pushed my arms down above my head and once again, he hovered above me, partially putting his weight on my wrists. His breathing increased just a tad before his lips met mine with a rough kiss.

My mouth opened to give him the kiss that we both craved for, moving our tongues against each other with our bodies leaving a couple inches between us. He grinded himself on me, slowly, not purposefully as the kiss got more heavier and rougher. I could already feel the bruising on my lips as we didn't stop for air but I didn't care, I didn't care that the oxygen was leaving my lungs and wanting more because with Cole here, he could give me all I wanted. 

When he broke away to give us air between us, he took his hands off me. Cole looked down at me, the possessive man returning into him as his eyes got darker. He grabbed my hips and tightened his hold on me as he pulled me closer, lining himself. Without wasting any more time, he pushed his throbbing member into me and I cried out from the brutal size.

He took my hands again and I was left in submission, the only movement that I could do was wrap my legs around his waist as he pulled himself out and pushed back into me, hitting the part in me that made me moan out once again. Tears burned my eyes as he continued his force onto me, pulling me closer and closer to that high.

Our hands entwined, our lips met again, moving against each other, bruising our lips but there was not a care given. He f**ked me mercilessly, making me crave more and more as my walls clenched around him, closer and closer. So close, Little Red, so close to cumming for your husband, for the one destined for you. Nobody could bring you to a climax this fast, nobody.

My throat ached the more I screamed out Cole and profanities. My breasts were pressed against Cole's chest, aching, but they felt so good as Cole moved in and out of me, his chest creating their own pleasure for them. I felt the tears slide down my cheek when Cole broke away from the kiss, just as my climax released while Cole stopped inside me at the deepest point he has been, almost all of himself inside me, pressed against that special spot within me.

He grunted above me, my name sounding from his lips only once as he pulled himself out of me a little before thrusting back. The sound of our skins slapping was a thing of the past as our breathing mingled together, bringing another high in me. His member throbbed inside of me, he didn't cum yet. He only looked down at me, eyes hard, body rigid, sweat glistening across his body as well as mine.

I was spent, but I would not let him out of this room without watching the ropes and ropes of cum come out of his beautiful dick. Using all my strength, I raised myself up and put my weight on my shoulders, keeping my gaze on him. I heard his low growl of protest when I moved, knowing that he was pushing himself to not release.

"Come on Cole, don't you want to cum on Little Red?" I whispered, letting my hips move a little. I cried out a little when he twitched inside of me before laughing breathlessly. "We haven't fucked like this in ages, baby. Cum, cum for Little Red." My sultry commanding tone made him narrow his eyes on me.

I laughed when his hand shot out and reached for my throat, holding it tight enough to make him in control of me. We moved back down onto the bed, his grip tightening a little until he pulled himself out of me and I moaned at the feeling, eyes shutting once again as I felt my juices run down onto my thighs and the bed.

I gasped when he pulled me by my neck closer to his face. "Don't ever fucking order me." He spoke before letting go of me and pushing me down before turning me onto my stomach. I was too tired to protest any more because I wanted this, I wanted him to continue. A smile played along my lips when he stroked my sweaty hair, before he took hold of most of it and pulled it back, making me arch.