DRACOS POV:

i was on the phone, pacing up and down the penthouse when the zabini clan burst in, for a gang of hungover messes they do make a fuck ton of noise. i think they realised that when they all winced simultaneously, it was comical really. suddenly blaze pins me against a wall, as if he was gonna strangle me. "blaze no. that's not why were her. seriously, how did you mis read the situation that bad? put him down, good boy, put my husband down. see! good boy!" mia sighed. she reached into her purse and pulled out a square of chocolate and handed it to her twin.

"anyway, we came here to talk about my oh-so-wonderful cousin downstairs calming you're her fiancée as of this morning" she rolled her eyes at that, i knew she wasn't mad and that she could tell brooke was lying, mainly because neither i nor brooke were dead. "what we gonna do" i said as i sat on the bed in desperation. all the zabinis were sprawled around. leo was sat on a beanbag lovesack. ty was sat against the wall, will was sat on the sofa spread out, my beautiful wife was upside down on a spinny chair, don't know where she got that from. and blaze was floating.

double check, blaze is floating? yeah, just sat cross legged under the chandelier. 

MIAS POV:

MIAS POV:

after a lot of plotting- i mean talking, we put our plan in action, it was now lunch time. we knew everyone who is staying here along with lavender, ron, harry, ginny, neville, luna, shamus and dean were all downstairs. 

we walked into the hall and slammed open the door, we took aspirin before :). everyone turned to face us, the zabini clan. "hello, my name is Mia, many of you may know me as your CEO, drays PA, or as your family or friend. tonight there will be a ball of sorts. similar to the yule ball for those that know that. semi formal attire, and my husband will finally show his face you that don't know him as my husband. thanks that's all" 

we all walked towards our family after saying hello to lavender, ron, harry, ginny, neville, luna, shamus and dean. the nice part of the family insisted we went shopping, so we girls all left, along with lavender, ginny and luna (and unfortunately brookes lot too) we went to a near by mall, as soon as we entered, brooke ran towards my outlet probably my smallest, its about half the size of the trafford centre. (manchester for anyone that isn't british)