Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s point of view 

 I took his goggles and mouth guard while he was in the shower. I put them on and pretended to be Toby. "Hi I'm Toby and I like waffles" I said in the mirror while giggling. Then Toby appeared behind me on the mirror and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and said, "you look cute like that. I should let you wear my goggles and mouth guard more often." I giggled and sat down on the couch. Toby sat down next to me and cuddled with me. We soon fell asleep.

~time skip to waking up brought by waffles~

 I woke up to feel Toby twitching next to me. I noticed he was having a nightmare. I shook him awake, "Toby wake up you're having a nightmare." He opened his eyes and hugged me tightly. Tears falling down his cheeks.
"Don't cry. It's okay. I'm here, you're not alone." He hugged you even tighter. "Ok, sweetheart, now you're trying to break my bones." I said and laughed. Toby lifted his head and said "do you wanna go o-on a date? My friend has a carnival." I nodded and he dragged me out the door.

~time skip to when at the carnival~

 (A/N when Toby's talking it's gonna be bold and when (Y/N)'s talking it's gonna be italic.)

"We're here!" I looked at the abandoned carnival and held onto Toby's arm for dear life. Then out of nowhere a monochrome clown appeared in front of me. "Toby, who is this lovely lady? And what are you doing here?" Asked the clown. "well LJ, this is my girlfriend (Y/N) and I wanted to have a date here with her." the clown nodded. "Well miss (Y/N), I'm Laughing Jack or LJ for short. I could also be called Jack." The said while smiling. Then he snapped his fingers and the park turned on. "Have fun you 2!" Then he disappeared. "come on (Y/N)! What game do you want to play first?" Toby asked excitedly. "Let's play that!" I said while pointing at a dart game. 

After the carnival we went back to my house. "let's play the pocky game!" Toby said excitedly. "okay, if it's chocolate flavored." I said while smiling. Toby hugged me and went to get the pocky sticks. "how about we play pocky or dare? Instead of just eating the pocky sticks, we have to do dares and if we don't wanna do them then we have to eat a pocky till we kiss the other person." I thought about if for a bit. "Alright." This seems interesting. "okay, I'll start since I thought of it. (Y/N), pocky or dare?" What would happen if I say pocky? "Pocky." then Toby got a chocolate pocky stick and put one end in his mouth. I put the other end in my mouth and we kept biting it till we reached the middle. Then Toby took the last bite and kissed me. I blushed and then kissed back. Then he pulled away. "pocky or dare?" "well I honestly might pick pocky just to kiss you again. But I'll go with dare." What should I dare him? "I dare you to sing Everytime We Touch." Toby looked shocked but then he gave a thumbs up. "Prepare for my beautiful voice. Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. I need you by my side. Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. (lol slendy's static) And every time we kiss I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat, so I can't let you go. I Want you in my life." 

At this he stopped and I was laughing so hard. "that was amazing! You get a congratulations kiss." He was so happy. ​​​Then I got up and kiss his cheek. He then frowned. I kissed his lips and he smiled into the kiss and kissed back. Then we just spent the night cuddling together until we fell asleep.