Chapter 8: The First Date

(Y/N)'s point of view

I smile at his nervousness. He's really adorable I thought. "So, what now?" I ask. Toby makes a thinking face and shrugs. Then he hugs me. "I'm gonna take you on a date!"  he says. I blush and get up to go to my room. Toby follows me into my room. I look at him and point at the door. He makes a sad face and says "I wanted to choose what you wear." I  laughed and pointed at the closet. Then I sat on my bed. Then he finished looking through my closet and handed me black skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt that says 'I love waffles', a red beanie, and red converse. "I like it." I said while smiling then I gave him a thumbs up.

He then walked out of the room to let me put on my clothes. When I finished I let my hair down and put on the beanie. I brushed my teeth. Then I walked out of the room. When I saw what was in the living room I was shocked. Toby was wearing clothes to matched mine. Black jeans, a dark blue shirt that says 'I love waffles', and red converse. He wasn't wearing a beanie because he has already tried to wear one and he can't pull it off. Next to him were 2 hoodies. I pointed at them and gave him a confused look. "I got them for us." He handed me one that said 'my boyfriend' and had an arrow pointing at him. He put on his that said 'my girlfriend' and had an arrow pointing at me. I blushed and he laughed.

"Shall we go?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked to the cinema or movie theater. He bought a medium size bag of popcorn and 2 medium sized ginger-ales. Then he bought the ticket for the movie The Rings. The whole time I was eating and not paying attention to the movie but when I did look up it would be a scary part and I would hold onto Toby's arm for dear life. I felt as if I let go I would die. 

  The movie ended and Toby and I were walking back home hand in hand. "How about next time we watch something like Terminator or Jurassic Park? Something I can actually watch." Toby looks at me through the corner of his eye and says, "But what's the fun in that? I got to see your adorable face so close to me." I blush and start walking faster. Toby catches up with me and we get home. I make waffles and when they're done I sit down on  the couch and start eating. Toby sits next to me and has pocky sticks in his hands. I finish my waffles while Toby ate 3 of the 5 I made. "Let's play a game!" Toby says while shacking the box of pocky sticks. I nod okay and grab a chocolate pocky stick. I put one end in my mouth while Toby puts the other end in his mouth. We both chew on it until we reach the middle. We both kept chewing and we end up kissing. We were both blushing like tomatoes but the kiss felt like it lasted forever. Then we both pulled apart for air. Then I kept blushing and Toby smiled. "I'm going to sleep now." I say as I put my plate in the dishwasher and walked up the stairs. Toby soon followed after me. "(Y/N) are you mad at me?" I shook my head no. Toby grabbed my arm and carried me bridal style to my bed. Then we cuddled there together until we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was so romantic.