Chapter 7: The Explanation

(Y/N)'s point of view

 I just watch as I see Toby coming down the stairs. "Hey Toby." I say without excitement in my voice. who was that girl? Probably his girlfriend I thought sadly. Why am I sad? I should feel happy for him. He's my friend. "(Y/N) are you okay? Why are you so sad?" he asks. I just shrug saying I don't know. 

  "So (Y/N), we were talking before we got rudely interrupted by my best friend, clockwork." Ah so that was his best friend not his girlfriend. "As I was saying, what I do when I leave is I go killing. I'm a serial killer." Serial killer huh? Should've guessed. I mean he wears a mouth guard when he leaves my house. "Ok, I don't mind. I'm still your friend." I just say. He smiles happily and says, "really? You don't mind?" I smile and say "I mean you're still yourself. Everyone has something special about them." He just sits next to me on the couch and hugs me. Then that same girl comes bursting through the door. "Let's play truth or dare!" She says excitedly. I nod ok and we wait for Toby to respond. He just shrugs that he doesn't care.

"Ok then let's start, (Y/N) truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Clockwork smiles evily, "do you like Toby Erin Rogers?"

Toby and I blush. My blush is over 9,000. "Um, I have to go to the bathroom." I say as I'm getting up. Clockwork grabs my arms and doesn't let me leave. 

"You have to answer before leaving." 

"I mean as a friend"

"No, I mean as more than a friend. Girl, you gonna talk to me in the corner right now." Then she points to the corner and I walk over there. She tells Toby to wait a minute and walks over to me.

"You know something, Toby likes you. And I know you like him too. Just answer yes and you'll both be happy." 

"How are you sure he likes me back?"

"Have you seen how he looks at you? When he looks at you anyone can see that he literally has love  in his eyes." I blush at that. does he really like me? Well, I'm not one to take chances but I'll take this chance. 

I nod, " okay I'll take the chance." Clockwork smiles and we walk back to Toby.

"Ok (Y/N), do you like Toby?"

I blush and nod. Toby smiles "really?!" I nod and he hugs me.  Clockwork smiles and says, "well my job here is done." Then she leaves. 

"so" I say. This is so awkward.

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?​​​"

I blush "yes" Then he blushes and hugs me.

"I'm so happy, I thought you would say no." He said still blushing. I smile.