𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

《•》

Time skip (about 10 months)

You walk into the dark hallways of the sanctuary, a huge factory that you and Negan found about 6 months ago, there are a lot of people here now, a lot of survivors. They work for point now, it's kinda like money. If you've got a good job, you can choose good supplies.
You haven't found anyone from your family since the beginning, there's not a lot of chance that they will still be alive.

You make a turn and walk into the crowded cafeteria, people are laughing and talking loudly. There's a huge line of people waiting for their food but your not in a good mood so you just skip the line, and jump in front of Arat. As Madison, a twenty year old woman who works in the kitchen, hands Arat the plate, she almost drops it from your actions. "whoa" you say while quickly taking the plate out of her hands "this one's for me" you say and turn to Arat, she has a questioning look on her face "actually that's mine" she says smirking. Madison hands Arat a new plate and you guys go sit down at your usual spot. It's a big round table, other saviours like Simon, Dwight, David and Sam always join you and Arat. You all were close friends, you used to poker in Simon's room and get drunk, damn those were good times.

Negan on the other hand...he changed. Before you found the sanctuary you did sleep together because...You know...You liked him like a lot, and because a man can't live without fucking a woman for a week, especially Negan...Yeah after a week you already slept with him, it was your first time and damn it was great. But now, he had wife's. He probably was sick of you, or wanted to show he had the power. You didn't care anymore cause he obviously didn't care anymore about you too. You even came in his room when he was 'busy' with one of his wife's ugh you were pissed, still are because he's ignoring you since that happend and that's almost 2 months by now.

"Y/N" Arat waved her hand in front of your face, waking you up from your thoughts. "Hm" you mumble. "You were thinking about him, weren't you?" She said crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows. When you were about to respond someone comes from behind you and puts his hands in front of your eyes "Who am i?" He said while faking Negan's voice. It's Sam. He lowers his hands and starts laughing his ass of together with the others who join us. "Man, I hate you guys" you say shaking your head with a small smile. "I know you love me Y/N" Simon says and grabs your hand. You start laughing "yeah yeah".

About an hour later, you were still sitting in the cafeteria with the others. There was almost no one else. "A-phahahaha-and he- hahahaha" Sam tries to bring out while he's laughing, we were all laughing like crazy, tears were forming in my eyes from laughing. You lay your head between your crossed arms on the table. When suddenly everyone starts to shut up you slowly look up. And that's when you see him.... he's standing there handsome as ever, his tall figure, brown-black hair messy but cute, his dark hazel eyes staring at you while he swings Lucille. He walks towards your table. Ohno fuck, just keep calm."My office, i give you 5 minutes" he says between his teeth. Why is he so pissed? Before you can say anything Negan disappeared behind you. What the hell?! What did i do? Arat grabs your hand and says "it will be okay, just go before you're to late" you can see she forces the smile on her face. You nod and start walking towards the now dark hallway.

You walk inside the gigantic wife's room (cause that's the only way to get to Negan's room ugh) 3 of them are sitting in the long couch and drinking a glass of wine. You look sideways and see Frankie and Aria walking towards you with that bitchy attitude, god I hate them. "Are you lost, baby?" Frankie says and Aria smirkes "or are you here cause you miss Negan" Aria says in a childless tone. "Are you here cause you miss Negan? Ohno rightttt I forgot, you have no other choice" you muther in Aria her face and shove past them "sorry girls, can't stay I gotta be somewhere" you say while faking there walk, although your not wearing heels and in a black, tightened dress.
Without even knocking on his door you come in, he's sitting in one of the leather seats, looking at you with a smirk.

"What?!" You said while crossing your arms "god, you're pretty" he stands up "I missed you" he walks towards you

"What?!" You said while crossing your arms "god, you're pretty" he stands up "I missed you" he walks towards you. "they are nothing like you" he whispers in your ear while standing behind you. god he has you wrapped around his finger. "Oh and you only realise that now?" You walk forward and face him again. " You think that after 2 months you can come crawling back to me, cause what? You wanna fuck me?" Negan sights and rubs his pepper, salt beard. "Doll, I... i just-" "Fuck it, I'm done with you, no wait let me correct myself....I was ALREADY done with you!" You storm out his room and negan yells after you "WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME"

I was ALREADY done with you!" You storm out his room and negan yells after you "WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME"

《•》