𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

꧁꧂

Negan is holding your face in his hands. You look in his chocolate eyes again. Did he just say it wasn't a mistake to him? You couldn't think clear anymore from the alcohol. Your head was one big mess.

When out of nowhere Judith screams over the music "OMG HOW CUTE! well I'll let you two alone and I'll just go back home with Jake" you and Negan quickly pull back and just stare at Judith "who's Jake?" You ask her with a smirk "uh- well uhhh-...." she says while looking into the crowd of people looking for Jake I guess. "Ah here he is" she pulls someone towards her by the back of his shirt, he turns around and smirkes as he sees Judith. Then they start making out in front of Negan and me. I looking at Negan and we both start laughing "so that's Jake I guess?" Asking Judith "No I'm-" the boy tries to speak, but being quickly interrupted by Judith "yeah yeah that's Jake" while almost falling over her feet looking back at us. "So I'm just gonna go and lose my virginity, you should to y/n!" She says while walking away with that boy.

I look at Negan feeling awkward at what Judith just said. "So you're still a virgin?" He asks kinda awkward and shocked at the same time "well...uh yeah" you say while scratching the back of your neck. "How old are you?" He asks but I could sense some annoyance in his voice, you couldn't bring words out he probably thought you were older than 20....but not 17 (yeah you and Judith got into the club with an fake id). "Fucking answer y/n!" He's says loud. "I-i'm 17..." You could finally bring out. "You're what?!?!" He says while standing up "I have to go" he says and leaves. Fuck i messed up.

"No...wait" you run after him. Your running in the small hallway of the club, you hear the noise of loud music faiding away as you walk outside. You see Negan standing there "Negan wait-... I can explain" you see him taking a few steps back but he's watching something, in shock, right in front of him. That's when you see Judith laying on the ground...her stomach is ripped apart there are pieces of her everywhere on the street.

You run to her in shock, but before you could get near her Negan puts his hands around your waist, and says "w-we

You run to her in shock, but before you could get near her Negan puts his hands around your waist, and says "w-we....have to go" still in shock.
While you're crying and screaming in his arms.