Chapter 6: Dye hair

The next morning, Mari got up before Luka and decided to make breakfast for the both of them. Luka woke up minutes after Mari started to make breakfast, he went down stair to see his beautiful girlfriend making breakfast for him and herself. So he saw the perfect opportunity to kiss Mari's neck to tell her that he's up. "mmm.... Good morning my love," Mari said with a joyful tone. " good morning baby." Luka said. Mari plated the food and sat at the table with Luka. "Hey Mari, why don't we run some errands today? I want to get a few things and something for you." Luka asked lovingly."Sure I don't mind. plus I need to get some fabric anyways."Mari answered excited to see what Luka had in store for her.

After breakfast, they both got dressed for the day and went out to run a few errands. Mari had her hair down for once in her life. They left the bakery and set to the hair salon to get Mari's surprise. Mari looked at luka in confusion. Luka looked at Mari with a smile and said," I think pink tips would look good on her." Mari started to jumping to the thought of him doing this for her.

-Time skip-

Mari walked out with her pink tips done and the biggest smile on her face. Luka on the other hand was loving her new look and just speech less at how it did look really good on her. Mari ran up to him and gave him a huge hug."Thank you tank you thank you. I love it, you really do now what looks good on me." Mari said with joy. "you're welcome my love. I wanted to do something new for you and I think it worked." Luka said happily. Mari looked at Luka and kissed him as a yes it worked. 

After that they went to the store to get guitar strings and some fabric. then they went home to relax after their event filed day.

----A/N----

Hey guys I am so sorry for not updating this story. I have a lot happen with my life But I will try my best to finish the story. but thank you for not getting on me to finish. hope you liked this chapter and there will be more coming soon.