chapter 5: That One Night

Mari was glad she didn't stop Luka from their long passionate kiss. She still could believe she was dating him. But before she knew it, Luka started moving his hands. "L-Luka?" Mari asked while she turn bright red. "Do you want me to stop? I can if you want me to." Luka said. Mari didn't want him to stop, she shook her head no. Luka then moved from her lips and down to her neck. He was trying to find Mari's spot. Luka found it in seconds. He then kissed, sucked, and nibbled in Mari's spot. He left love marks to show the world that she is his and only his. Mari desided that she should do the same for Luka. but Luka's spot was harder to find. But she didn't just do what Luka did. Oh no... Mari teased him so he would want more from her. Her plan worked out perfectly. But when Mari was done. Luka lifted Mari's chin and gave her a hot passionate kiss full of lust. They pull away to breathe with only a strand of saliva connecting them. As they catch their breathe, Mari looked into Luka's crystal blue ocean eyes and she melted in them. Luka looked into Mari's soft bluebell eyes, he got lost in them. But to break their gaze at each other, Mari got a phone call from Rose.

Mari: Hey Rose. What's up

Rose: Mari!!! MEET ME AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

Mari: Ok? what happened?

Rose: Juleka fell and got hurt really bad. You and Luka need to get your butts down heRE NOW!!!

Mari: We're on our way.

"Luka, your sister is on her way to the hospital. She fell when she was hanging out with Rose." Mari said panicking. Luka grabbed his hellmet and Mari was right behind him. They were at the hospital in minutes.

As soon as they got to the hospital, Luka and Mari ran in and asked where Juleka's room was. The nurse was so nice and showed them where she was. Luka and Mari walked into the room and saw Juleka." Hey Bro. Hey Mari," Juleka said happy to see them."Are you ok? What happened?" Luka said worried about his little sister. " I fell off a wall and broke my ankle. That's all. No concoctions. Nothing to big that could kill me." Juleka said while looking at Luka and Mari.

Luka's POV:

I was so worried that she was hurt really bad. But a broken bone is still a big thing. I can't really be mad at her or worry too much anymore because now I know she is ok and not dead. " I'll stay here tonight if you want me here Julie?" I asked my younger sister and she said no because she knew who I had "plans" with. I looked at Mari, who was as red as a stop sign. She winked and nodded in approval.

Luka said goodbye to his sister and let Mari say goodbye to Juleka and her classmates. Then as they were walking out, Luka grabbed Mari's hand and led her to his bike. They both rode to Mari's house. When they got up to the apartment, Luka closed the door and locked it. He turned around to Mari pinning him to the door." Let's say we take our party to my room. We'll have a little more privacy there." Mari said with lustful tone of her voice and in her eye. Luka nodded and Mari grabbed his hand to lead him to her room. Then Luka went up to Mari and kissed her. But when that kiss started to get boring to the two, then they started to move around a little more. Luka felt hands running up both side of him. Mari took off Luka's shirt and never lost their eye contact. Then Luka did the same for Mari. But once her shirt was off, she used her arms to cover her chest. "Why are you doing that for?" Luka asked confused at Mari's actions." I hate how my body looks. I'm embarrassed." Mari said. "Don't be. I think your body is perfect. Everything about you is perfect Marinette. That's the reason why I love you so much." Luka said to give Mari some confidence and it worked. Mari moved her arms from her chest and Luka was shocked. " I know. Your disappointed of how I lo-" Mari said but was intrupted by Luka kissing her. Mari thought that he just want her to shut up. But he moaned into the kiss and that showed her that he loved her no matter was.

  (Y'all know where it goes from there. Let your imagination take over for that part

Author's Note: Hey Guys!!!! Sorry for the wait. I was on a vacation trip with some family. I will be making a few more chapters to make it up to you guys and the give me enough time to think of what I should write next. With school coming up and two more trips I have for this summer, IDK when I'll be able to write other chapters again. But I will try my best to keep this story alive. Till then, I hope you are enjoying my first fanfiction and hope to keep writing more. Anyways guys, Have fun in the next few chapters. PEACE!!!