Epi 7

Sanskar was walking three and forth looking at his watch. "Sanskar!" He turned and find Both families. Parvati walked towards him followed by Dadaji, Pari and Ram. "Sanskar, where is my laado?" Parvati asked holding his shoulders. "What happen to her?" Ram asked with tension. "And how did this happen?" Pari asked panicking. "Dadi Doctors are operating her." Sanskar answered holding her palms then he made Parvati and Dadaji sit on bench. "Bhai it must be her another drama, but why did she came to my wedding. Or she was planning something again? I can't believe how can a girl do this? Disgusting!" Laksh spoke only to make everyone angry. Dp and Ap felt bad for Ragini. Sujata too felt Sad. Swara was controlling herself. Sumi was worried for Ragini even shekhar didn't said anything but his situation was actually worst. On his one daughter's wedding day his another daughter was fighting between life and death. He was angry at her and even he said whatever came in his mind that time but as the time went he was tensed for his daughter. He wished to meet her soon but he never thought he will meet her in this situation.

Doctors came out of OT. Sanskar rushed towards him. "Doctor?" He called with hopefully. "Mr. Maheshwari we are sorry but we can't say anything now. She lost too much blood even she got hit back of the head. We have to keep her under observation for at least 5 or 6 hours as we have gave her injection so let's see when she will get consciousness" Doctor left after patting his shoulder. Parvati cried keeping head on dadaji's shoulder. Ap and Sujata consoles her. Ram went near Shekhar. Adarsh was consoling Pari. Laksh left before Doctor came out of OT. Swara sat on bench while Sanskar was lifeless. Again losing her fear encrypted in his heart.

He looked at everyone. "Dad, I think you guys go home I'll be here with Ragini!" He said while Ram looked at his son. Somewhere he felt his son has changed but then he turned towards family. "Bhaisa you take all home, I'll go with Shekhar ji!" Ram said while Dp nodded. "No chachaji, I'll stay here pls!" Pari said while wiping her tears. Swara looks on. "No Pari doctors won't allow. Only one person have to be here!" Ram said trying to make her understand. Then Dp took Ap, Adarsh and Pari home. Then Ram took Gadodia family with him to baadi. Swara was standing there she took step towards window to see Ragini through mirror. "I think you should also leave" Sanskar said. "San-" "I'll be here!" Sanskar said cutting her in middle. Swara glanced at Ragini then left.

#NEXT DAY-

Both families except Laksh came to hospital early morning. Everyone was standing for Doctor who went to check Ragini. "Doctor how's she?" Shekhar asked instantly. Sanskar looked surprised. "She is still unconscious. We have to change her medicine, excuse me" Doctor left. Everyone was sad but they all looked up when They heard slap sound. "Dadi!" Swara called. "Sanskar!" Sujata gasped. Parvati was glaring him with anger. "Dadi, why did you slapped my brother? Is it because he brought your granddaughter to hospital?" Laksh asked in coming between them. "Laksh you here?" Swara asked. "I was here when you all came here, I'm not bad!" Laksh answered her. "I slapped him because HE BROUGHT HER HERE!" Dadi emphasized her last words while everyone was confused. "Tell me how he met My laado when she met with accident?" Parvati asked. Sanskar looks Shocked not believing that she is doubting him for Ragini's accident. "Kakisa, my Sanskar brought Ragini here trying to save her and you are doubting him?" Sujata defended him. "I just want to know who is responsible for my laado's state?" Parvati asked looking at everyone. "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?" Parvati shouted enough jerking them. All turned back when they heard whisper which shocked them "I'M RESPONSIBLE!".....

*****

@Iti_Myrah Happiest birthday to my sis Myru ... Missing you like hell... Pls jaldi se aaja... 😭😭😭

Drop your comments and hit the star.

Yours,
Mona😘