Epi 6

A big SORRYYYY ....

I know I'm too late for update but sorry.

Let's start -

Wedding preparation was almost done as Only two days had left for wedding. Families were happy as they were thinking they have got big happiness. Sujata and Ap was talking about something but they stopped when they spot Sanskar. Sujata Signalled Ap who nodes. "Sanskar!" She called him. He looked at them and walked towards them. "Yes badi maa?" He looked suspiciously. "Sanskar take two or three days off from office!" Ap said. "But why? I mean suddenly?" Sanskar questioned. "Why? Can't you take, Karishma is coming for wedding an-" Sujata spoke but then realised and bite her tongue while Ap nodes her head in disbelief. Sanskar looked at his mother and left for office without a word. "Jiji!" Sujata turned to Ap. "Sujata can't you be patience sometime?" Ap asked her. "But it's about my Son's life! I should worry about him na" Sujata said. "Sujata He never says but I feel like he loves someone!" Ap said with doubt. "Whattt? Who? When? Whyyy?" Sujata cried. "Sujata stop your drama, can't you see how he had forgotten to smile, and I just have doubt!" Ap said. "And will make them meet then they will decide themselves!" Ap said before walking towards Adarsh's room while Sujata was lost in thoughts.

Wedding Day-

Finally the most awaited but not so awaited moment arrived. Dp and Shekhar were talking with guests. Ap, Sujata and Sumi were talking with their friends. Adarsh was busy in talking with his business client. Parvati and Dadaji were talking with Ram and Pari. "Dadiji, Why you came here?" Pari asked. "Because Pari I'm happy today" Parvati replied with smile looking at her while she just stares confused. "For Swara?" Pari asked being shocked. "No! For my Laado, finally she will be free from THIS RELATION" Parvati answered. Priest called Laksh and Swara. There marriage got completed. Sanskar was standing at corner with least interest in all drama. Guests were congratulating Swalak when Someone caught Sanskar's attention. He walked towards her slowly slowly.

"Ragini!" He called as she stopped on her place without turning but she held her dress tightly with her fist. She came out of her trance when he hugged her. She pushed him slightly and ran from there. Sanskar was confused but then he glanced at everyone. All were busy so he too ran behind her.

"Ragini stop" Sanskar shouted while running behind her but She didn't stopped. Suddenly she stopped breathing heavily. "Ragini!" Sanskar held her elbow and stood in front of her. "Leave my hand Sanskar!" Finally he heard her voice and felt like he is alive. "No!" He said with determination. "Why? You had left once it won't matter leaving second time, right?" Ragini said but pain was visible in her eyes which Sanskar couldn't understand but he thought she taunted him still he didn't release her hand. "Let's go!" Sanskar said and turn but Ragini didn't moved. "Where?" Ragini asked. "Home!" Sanskar answered and Ragini let out small laugh. Sanskar stared her in confusion. Ragini stopped looking at him then turn her face away when her eyes widen in shock. Sanskar opened his mouth but got pushed by her.

He opened his eyes And sat on road. He held his head and saw blood as he got hit. Then he looked around and his breath hitched when he saw her in pool of blood. "Ragini!" He whispered and went near her. He took her head on his lap and started patting her cheeks while tears brimmed in his eyes. He closed his eyes and twisted his lips. "San...Sans... kar" She whispered slowly as tried hard for breath. "Ragini!" Sanskar opened his eyes hearing her voice. "Ragini talk to me,nothing will happen to you. I'm with you" He said with shaking voice. "Al..always" Ragini said weakly with weak smile. "Ya,  I'm with you always!" He said nodding head while Ragini closed her eyes.

*****

Finally Ragini's entry happened but I know you all must be angry by this update...🙇🙇🙇

Drop your views in comments and hit the star.

Yours,
Mona😘