Epi 2

3 days passed...

Everyone was in their respective rooms. Swara was packing her bag when Laksh comes to her. "Swara I'm so happy finally will be together and this credit goes to bhai" He said hugging her and Sanskar enters inside. "Bhai Thanks that you thrown Ragini out of my life, she doesn't deserve me, she did wrong with me and Swara. How can she is so much selfish, I hate her. I think God did right with her. Ragini and her mother is same-" before Laksh can say further Swara leaves room and Laksh looks confused. "She felt bad after all Ragini is her sister" Said Sanskar and Laksh goes to Swara. Sanskar makes fist and pushes table in rage. He doesn't understand why laksh's words affected him. Why HE felt bad when Laksh spoke bad about HER.

"Ji I think pandit ji is saying correct we should make them married in two weeks" Ap said and dp agrees with her. Swara and Laksh comes at that time. "Swara now get ready to become Laksh's wife." Said Sujata. "Thank god now my Sanskar will be free from this girl" Sujata murmurs. "Swara beta did you packed your bags, Driver will drop you" Dp Said and Swara nodes her head. "Bade Papa I'll drop her" Laksh walks but stops hearing Sanskar. "Ok beta go now and tell Shekhar ji I'll call him" Saying Dp leaves. "Swara I'm sorry i said alot" laksh Apologised to her and Swara forgives him.

"Why don't you try to search about Ragini?" Parvati said to Shekhar who was asking about Ragini to her from last three days. "Maa I know she would have left after telling you and if she didn't then I don't know where did she went to blacken her face" Shekhar spoke but felt Slap on his cheek. He looked up and found Dadaji with red eyes. "If you can't do your father's duty why you are Badmouthing about her. Now if you speak one more word I'll make sure that you will be on road." Saying he leaves so everyone also. Parvati looks teary eyes at Sanskar who was standing on Door watching scene in front of him. "You here?" Parvati said in anger. "Maa" Swara shouted in happiness entering house. Sanskar walks inside not meeting his gaze with Parvati.

"What? Two weeks Shona how can we do all arrangements in this time" Sumi said as Swara told her everything. Everyone was sitting and talking Parvati goes to her room so Sanskar follow her. "Dadi I want to talk with you" Sanskar requested her as she was ignoring his talks. "Now what you Wang to talk with me? You spoiled my laado's life? Now everyone hating her. Her father, your family" Parvati uttered. "Dadi she did wrong, Ragini was wrong" Sanskar said but Parvati glared him. "You would have heard Sanskar that You should not judge book by its cover" Saying Parvati left from their and Sanskar stands confused.

"Ok swara bye aunty I'll leave now" Saying Sanskar leaves for mm. Swara goes to her room and remembers her time with Ragini and dadi. "Laado you remember how dadi was behaving with me and you were the one supporting me. Plz come back laado i miss you" Swara cried holding their pic. Parvati was looking at Swara through window. Her eyes had tears as she was missing Her Grand daughters. It's not like she never loved Swara, she did after all Swara is her elder grand daughter. But she showed her love on Ragini more as Ragini was motherless Child and swara had both parents. Parvati wanted to console Swara but Ragini's sad face and her cry didn't let her. Ragini was her child. She loved Ragini more then Shekhar. Parvati always saw Janaki in Ragini. Janki was like daughter to her and Parvati misses her all time from her death.

#Next Morning

"Pari what do you think when we should do Laksh and Swara's engagement?" Ap asked while they were serving food to everyone on dining table. Pari looks at Laksh and Sanskar then replies "Maa I think you should ask them who are more happy for this". Everyone looks at her and Adarsh holds her hand. Adarsh takes Pari to their room. Maheshwari family was confused by her reply and Sanskar was thinking why Pari is behaving like that. He leaves for his office with Half bf. "Sujata what happened to Pari? She used to hate Ragini when Ragini married Laksh but after two three days She started liking her. And they used to stay together most of time, and now her this behaviour?" Ap said in confusion. "I think jiji That Ragini did some black magic on our family" saying this Sujata started crying. Ap makes her understand.

*****

So here I'm done with second one.

Drop your views and hit the star.

Love💕
Teju ki Mona