Short oneshot (Cabba) (Angst??)

[Sorry I was just caught up in drama and I wanted to put it in story format so here you go...this has nothing to do with the original plot]

"I like you."

Lyric blinked in surprise as she stared at the slightly shorter saiyan.

"R-really??" She asked, as he nodded his head rapidly.

"Cabba, we've only known each other for a few weeks-"

"Which is more than enough time!! We have so much in common, so many interests, hobbies, all of it! I can really connect with you!!" He exclaimed, blushing profusely.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same..."

Shattered.

That's all Cabba could feel.

His eyes dulled, frosting over into a lifeless gaze. Lyric gulped in guilt; for she knew that look.

"Oh, then I guess we can't hang out anymore."

Lyric looked at him with wide eyes.

"Eh? I mean, we could still be friends-"

"NO WE CAN'T!" He shouted, startling the girl.

"Why not?? We were just fine as friends-"

"Did you enjoy our time?" He asked, hatred laced in his tone. She was taken back from the sudden question as he grew impatient and asked again, raising his voice.

"Were all those good times lies??"

"Why on Earth would you think that?? Of course not! I'm just not ready for a relationship with anyone at the moment-"

"If we can't be together then I don't want anything to do with you."

Now Lyric felt broken. She was more of an extrovert, and she didn't really have any family left besides her friends. She sunk down to the floor, feeling the heavy tears pour down her face.

"W-wait, no I don't want this, not again..." She called out, reaching for him, but it was too late.

He had left her there, a sad, sobbing, mess. She clenched her fists tightly before facing the sky.

"WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?" She shrieked, grabbing fist-fulls of her hair before collapsing onto the floor.

Tears still falling down her face, she gazed into the starry night.

"What's wrong with me?..."