11

Jenny

"Today is the day."I say to myself, Today is when I go out with Niall. I pick out a nice white knee length dress and some white flats, I curl my hair then put a bit of lipstick on then I put on the locket my grandmother gave me before she passed away.
"Knock Knock"Niall say softly knocking on my door, "You ready?"He says
"Yeah"I say and I open the door then I close it softly.
---
"Are we there yet?"I say with my eyes closed
"Almost"Niall says
then the car stops. I hear the door to the car close then mine open.
"Okay keep your eyes closed."He says and he leads me out of the car.
"Open your Eyes."
I open my eyes and we're at an amusement park! I used to go to these all the time when I was a kid!
"An amusement park!"I say excitedly.
Niall and I enter the amusement park once we got our tickets. We rode on the rides,we played some games and then we ate some pizza!
But at the end of the day the final ride is the Fairs Wheel.We sit down in one of the carriages ((A/N:Idk what they're called)) and then the ride starts.
"The view is amazing from up here"
"It is"Niall says
We then start looking in each other's eyes then slowly my lips touch his, after a minute we quickly stop and I look in the other direction,my checks flushing red. Once the ride was over we headed home.
------
Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I've been thinking of what to put here for the date. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!