04

Jenny

It's been a month since I've started this job. Time sure flies by quickly. The guys and I have bonded together quite well. We've had fights here and there but that's normal.

We've hanged out a lot this month. We've seen movies, ate at restaurants, and done plenty of other things. I've never felt so happy about going out. I'm glad I got to experience it with them. I can't believe I have only two months left with them..  Well, let's make these last two months the best.

It's raining today so the guys and I decided to stay inside. We're all in the living room drinking a cup of coffee. "Such a shame we couldn't go out today"Liam says as he finishes he's cup. The guys all nod in agreement. "It's nice to stay inside every once in a while"I say as I get up to put my cup in the sink.

The guys and I decided to watch a movie since there wasn't much we could do. We all covered ourselves with blankets as Liam turned off the lights. I sat in the middle of Harry and Niall. The movie was good but I fell asleep before the ending.

I woke up around 3 am and saw that I was the only one on the couch. I figured everyone else must've went up to their rooms once the movie ended. I grabbed the blanket and headed up to my room.

I sat down on my bed as I put in my earbuds. I fell back as I stared up at the ceiling. One of those "what am I doing with my life" moments. But before I knew it, I fell sound asleep.