02

Jenny

The next morning I quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and suitcase before quietly leaving my room. I silently creeped past the couch where my drunk mother was sleeping. I quickly but silently opened the door and walked out.

I looked down at my phone to see how far it would be to walk from here to there. 'An hour'. Well it is quite early so I'll make it there in time. I put my phone in my pocket then began to walk to walk out of my apartment. 'See you in three months'

An hour later, I finally made it to the house. It was quite big so I'm guessing their rich. I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. A couple of seconds later, the door opened to reveal a man who was in his 30's or 40's.

"Hello! You must be Jenny"He said and held out his hand for me to shake. "Yep, it's nice to meet you sir"I said as I shook his hand.

"Come on in, the boys are in the living room"He said as he began to show me the way to the living room. They had a very nice house. It was a lot better than mine. I followed him into the living room where I saw five boys sitting there.

The boys looked my age? I was expecting younger children... "Jenny, this is Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis"He said as he pointed to each one. "Guys this is Jenny, your babysitter"He said.

"Simon, we told you we didn't need a babysitter!"A guy with long curly hair said. "Yeah, we're not babies!"Another said.

They continued to argue until Simon said something that shut them up. "Anyways, I'll be on my  way Jenny. If you need anything my numbers on the fridge"Simon said as he grabbed some suitcases and left the house.

"Well um.. I guess I should properly introduce myself"
The guys all looked at me and mumbled 'sure' or 'Whatever'. "Well then.. I'm Jenny Woods and I'm twenty years old"

"Liam, twenty one"
"Zayn, twenty two"
"Harry, twenty one"
"Louis, twenty three"
"Niall, twenty one"

"It's nice to meet you all, I guess.." They all mumbled 'you too' and went back to their mad selves. I guess they didn't really want a babysitter at all... "Well you guys can go and do whatever you want as long as it isn't dangerous. I'll be here..."

They all stood up and went their separate ways. I guess I'm going to have to win them over somehow..