Numb Paradise

"45....46....47..." after every count a small kiss is placed on my lips. I've been coming with Hoseok to the gym after class now. Ever since that day with Changkyun 3 weeks ago, I've seen him less... heard from him less... when I go for movie night, we are normal but it's not the same... "I'm Sorry..." it plays in my head when I have a moment to think. "51...52...53...54...55.." After his final push up he plants light kisses on my face causing me to scrunch my nose giggling. "You're so cheesy"
"You love it."
"Maybe, maybe not... who knows?"
He laughs at my teasing as he gets off from on top of me. I look over at him to see his neck.. my marks... mine... my drug.. my addiction.. my escape. Looking over at me he smiles giving me a hand, "so, I'll take a shower then we can go out our usual spot, yeah?"
"Yes please!!!" He comes closer to me as I speak biting my ear softly. "Those pants make your butt look nice... be in the car ready for me by the time I get back." He leaves like he didn't just seduce me with his voice. You're so intoxicating... you make me feel wanted... loved... it's fake but it's okay. I'm a scum wishing for anything else but pain...
Getting into the car I freshen up before looking at my phone... still nothing.. silence... after that day, he avoided me. Wouldn't look at me. It's like he is going out of his way to not admit anything... I'm scared.. I'm cut off by my thoughts by Hoseok texting me, "Hop in the back seat, baby girl."
"Can we eat first.. please...?"
"Fine... But i want to try something new,  for you at least. So be prepared, okay? ;)"
I feel myself wanting him already. He's so sweet to me. He gets me food. Gives me rides everywhere. He's taught me a lot about sex....which is a bonus. He's actually amazing in bed granted he's the only guy I've slept with but... he gets better and better. We've had sex at his dorm a couple times. thankfully Changkyun didn't know it was me and Hoseok could play it off i was some random girl he met. I'm sure one of them has caught on bu—
"Okay, so ramen? Or ramen?"
"Ramen!" Hoseok praises me for having taste in food, taking me to my favorite ramen place. I'm so undeserving of his kindness.
"She will have the spicy miso!"  After he orders our food he looks at me, "have you finished your project yet?"
"Which one?"
"The one for History, princess." Oh Shit.... I forgot.... I've been spending time with Hoseok I spaced on that. "So that's a no. Okay so we are going to get you home, and instead of sex we will get that done. Okay? No buts! School is important!"
I pout at his demand... I can't win. He's so cute.

Hoseok took a shower while I was doing my homework. Still upset that we didn't get to do anything. It's so natural for us to be together now... just like.... how Changkyun and I— FOCUS OM WORK. it's History on the Korean War.... singing... i hear singing from my shower. I love Hoseok's voice. He's so talented, sometimes he'll sing me to sleep when I have trouble. I go back to my paper, minding my business when Hoseok comes out with just a towel on... I stare at him with much displeasure, "uh, Hoseokie-ah.........why...?"
"Why what?" Hes acting innocent. He looks so good right now. With his wet hair falling over his eyes, his skin looking polished. Wow, he's hot, I can feel myself being bothered.
"You're in a towel. In front of me, I know until I get this paper down I can't rip it off of you,..?"
"Correct."
"So, why, tease me like this? Do you hate me?"
"Listen Yunnie. Good girls that do what they need to can do whatever they want. Bad girls, like yourself don't."
He knows the power he has over me acting playful and childlike while I'm wanting him so bad... I want you.... you're so addicting... I need my fix...
Walking off to my room I follow him quietly I wrap my arms around his waist, "you're going to get yourself wet."
"I already am though."
He turns around to face me giving me a smirk before he inches away grazing his lips upon mine, "sucks, you have homework to do."
I whine as he rejects my advances once more, I want you... let me have you... please.... His eyes darken as his lips form a devilish smirk. "Does my princess want me so bad she's going to whine like a child."
He has me in the palm of his hands... playing me like a fiddle to his favorite tune... Wrapping my arms around his neck I close the distance between us. Hungry, self loathing, disgusting I am... I slide my tongue into his mouth fighting for who's taking charge here, rough kisses lip biting. Pushing me down onto the bed he breaks the kiss, "turn over... now" the stern tone in his voice makes me burn for him I do as I'm told. grabbing one of the ties he left here he grabs my hand putting them behind my back,
"Hoseokie. What are you doing?"
"Punishing you, you lose your sense of touch." My hands are bonded together by his tie, "it's not too tight, princess?"
"No, it's not." I can feel him hovering over me whispering "good" into my ear I can feel his harden self on my ass causing me to giggle.
"Ah." A moan escapes my lips as he smacks my bottom. He's so wild. He begins to take my shorts off leaving light butterfly kisses where he just spanked me. Hard yet so soft. You're so kind to me. His name escapes my lips as I feel his thumb rubbing on my clothed heat. I melt when i feel his tongue join his thumb teasing me. I begin to squirm as he plays with me. Just as I can feel myself about to come he stops causing me to whine out of frustration. "Haha, if you want it. Use your words."
"Please, let me... come. Please."
"Only good girls get such rewards."
I can feel his body heat on top of my back his hand around my neck, his breath in my ear. "I'll think about it." He begins to rub his harden member on my clothed entrance. It drives me wild. He squeezes my neck softly biting my Ear. God, I can't take it. I'm going mad, mad for you. I can't think of anything else but you. You. You. I'm full of you. Please. Please. "My precious princess" "my beautiful girl." "My Pretty baby" the way he says "my" like I'm his, like he's mine. We do not belong to each other. It's just to forget. I'm his drugs like he is mine. It's fake. It's not real...
"Hose—" I manage to speak up. He losses his grip speaking with his raspy voice into my ear, "what is it you what, my precious princess?"
"You, please. Please, please. I need you so bad."
He pulls away from me... I can still feel his body warmth around me... come back... don't leave me. He puts on a condom as he pushes my panties to the side entering me slowly hovering over me like he once did sticking his fingers into my mouth beginning to thrusting into me roughly. His groans in my ear are like angels singing.
Hoseok. Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok. Im gone.
"You're taking me so well, you're so much better, baby. Awh. You feel so good. You're so perfect."
I can't barely manage to say anything but scream his name. Ugh, he's so amazing. He pushes deeper into me, driving me wild as he attacks my neck, my shoulders, my ear. Taking over me completely. My face buried in the sheets as my highs rise more. I feel his grip on my hips tighten pounding into me his voice calling my name. Hoseok. You're amazing. You're too good for me. You're an angel seducing a demon. I gasp as my come over his member shortly following me. He lets me breath for a moment before taking himself out. He unties my hands helping me sit up. He hugs me kissing his cheeks and my face.
"You did so well, princess." He picks me up for a bath as he continues to shower me with kisses

I suck at smut :( I'm trying. Next couple chapters will be more light hearted. can't have you suffering 24/7. But yah! Thanks for Redding. I hope it's not horrible!