It's Time To Go!

Haikyuu does not belong to me! (Obviously) the show & characters belong to they're rightful owners! The writing is the only thing I own!(once again this is my first story, feedback will be nice)

Next morning Hinata woke up to his alarm clock and turned it off quickly last time he didn't turn it off on time his father taught him a little lesson he never left the alarm on for too long after that.  He quickly got up and changed, grabbing the bags he left next to his table.  Hinata slowly walked to Natsu's room waking her up, when she finally got up he left the room telling the younger one to get changed and too grab the flower crowns she made. 

Hinata waited outside the door then around 7 minutes later Natsu opened her door and grabbed her 'onii-chan's' hand as they walked out the door chatting.  It was really early so they just walked to the gym, plus he couldn't ride his bike with his sister, it was too dangerous for him. 

When the two siblings finally make it everyone was already there, for once he was last one to make it "Hinata your here!- oh? Is that your sister?" Daichi asked as Hinata looked behind him seeing his sister hiding behind his legs "Yup! Natsu go say 'hi'" He said "don't worry we don't bite" Suga also smiled kneeling to her height, then slowly Natsu walked out from behind Hinata, took a breath, closed her eyes, letting out an "HI, IM NATSU! NICE TO MEET YOU" then a small bow, the team was surely not expecting that and was a bit taken back, but then slight chuckles could be heard "Nice to meet you too" Suga responded "I'm Sugawara Koushi, but just call me-" "ONII-SUGA" Natsu bursted out..  silence, but then a laugh "Ok then, onii-suga it is."

After interdictions and weird nicknames 'angry one' 'tall french fry' 'monk' Hinata handed Natsu a bag as she ran up to Yamaguchi first, he looked down at her confused then she blurted out "Kneel!" But interrupted by Hinata saying "Please" With his hands and his hips, as Natsu repeating it "Please!" Yamaguchi looked confused, but followed her 'orders' "She's almost as bossy as you, king" Tsukishima teased, earning a growl from Kageyama.  Natsu was still looking then to they're surprise pulled out a purple flower crown and placed it on his head with a proud smile "Ah! That's so cute, thank you" Yamaguchi said with a happy tone as he stood up fixing the placement looking pleased. 

She looked around, then ran to Suga, he didn't need to be told to 'kneel', he did it himself as Natsu pulled out a black flower crown and placed it on his head as if she was placing a crown on top on his head then smiled "Ah~ it's so pretty, did you make these?" She nodded fiercely, "Sorry were late we can leave know- huh?" Yachi looked down at Natsu then her eyes lit up a bit "AA! Is this your sister? She looks just like you!" Yachi beamed crouching down to little Natsu's height "She's adorable" Kiyoko smiled fondly, making Noya and Tanaka's heart go boom, Natsu gave a grin as she pulled out two crowns with the colours pink and white, white for Kiyoko and pink for Yachi "O-oh! For me? Thank you so much" Yachi said gratefully and Kiyoko stared in awe saying "cute.." Then sporting a smile that literally sent Noya and Tanaka to there graves.  It didn't take long till she ran to Asahi, he too knelt down as she placed a.. Stick crown

...

Natsu giggled and so did Hinata, covering his mouth.  Everyone looked confused questioning what was happening "Now you really, REALLY look like Jesus!"

...

A bURST of laughter broke the silence as Noya and Tanaka slapped Asahi on the back while wheezing, "YOU GOT ONE CLEVER SISTER HINATA" Tanka screeched. 

When everything settled down they sat on the bus, the two siblings obviously sitting next to each other.  Natsu was asking Hinata consent questions about the other teams and how they were like, if they were nice, if they were mean, if Hinata liked them, if Hinata hated them, simple questions.  However she fell asleep half way through, she put her head on Hinata's lap while he stroked her head in a soothing motion, softly smiling.

"Wow~ Who knew a shrimp could be a good brother" A wave of heat hit his face as he blushed looking up at Tsukki who was starring at him with that stupid smirk he wore, Yamaguchi was also looking(still wearing his flower crown)smiling at the cute sight, so were a few other people who gave the embarrassed Hinata a quiet laugh, Hinata used his other hand to shoo away Tsukki "G-Go away!" Hinata hissed "Whatever" Tsukki chuckled as he sat back down.

At Tokyo

Hinata quietly woke up his little sister "Hey, Natsu we made it" Hinata said shaking Natsu a little bit, when she woke up the two exited the bus, but this time they knew where to go so Kuroo and Kenma didn't have to greet them, they walked to the gym opening the doors and all eyes turn to them "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Bokuto yelled, being the first to welcome them "What's with the flowers and stick, is this a festival?" Kuroo said walking up to them giving them the cat like grinn with kenma by his side, but then Natsu burst through proudly announcing "I made them!"

...

Lev being Lev shouted "SHOYO DID YOU SHRINK?!" Then shortly after  Yaku kicked him.  "Hah?! I'm not onii-chan!"

"Onii-chan? Ah! Your chibi-chan's little sister then" Oikawa said, budding in the conversation "The flower crowns are so cute! Can I have one?" Oikawa asked giving the little girl his stupid, but cute smile while Iwaizumi was getting ready to wack him into next week, but Natsu ran up to him and gave him a blue flower crown and also a big smile "Wahhh~ This is so cute!! Thank you so much mini-chibi-chan!" But Natsu had a finger under her nose and confidently announcing "Actually onii-chan made that one! I taught him how to make one, Haha!" and as if on cue, Hinata ran in panting putting his hands on his knees while holding a couple of bags "N-Natsu! You.. You.. left your things ba- h-huh? Did I miss something?" Hinata asked straightening up his poster "Onii-chan I gave your crown to.. Uh.. Him" pointing at Oikawa "Ah.. Ok" Hinata smiled he didn't seem to care, as he placed his own and Natsu's things down.

"Shoyo.. I didn't know you had a sister.." Kenma said walking up to Hinata "Because you never asked" Hinata mimicked the sentence Kenma said when they saw each other at a match for the first time, as Hinata gave him a snarky smirk, Kenma gave a small laugh "That is true.." Kenma responded "This is nice and all, but can we start practice" Kageyama said, being pretty impatient "Whenever you guys are ready" Kuroo shot back, and just like that practice starts while Natsu stands with the managers, chatting and cheering on Hinata.

Ahhh! Sorry this one is also not too good, but I'm trying my best :)
have a good day!