3) Stiles Stilinski (NSFW)

Summary: stiles gets a little too excited to be cuddling and watching a movie with you.

Warnings: smut, oral (male receiving)

I smile as I hear a knock on the front door downstairs, hopping up from my bed and going down. I open the door to see Stiles, his foot tapping slightly as his fingers toyed with his lower lip. "Hey, Stilinski," I smile. "Come on in." He steps in and closes the door behind him as I walk to the kitchen, grabbing a few cans of soda, "I've got popcorn waiting upstairs and the movie is already in the DVD player."
     "Sweet, what're we watching today?" He leans against the counter, looking at me as I turn back to him.
     "Well, we've already watched all of the movies on the list we made, so I just put in Star Wars." I shrug as I walk past him, the two of us heading upstairs.
     "Which one?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
     "The first one, dumbass. The Phantom Menace."
     The three of us had been best friends since we were kids, Stiles, Scott, and I growing up together in the small town of Beacon Hills. Around the age of fourteen, Stiles and I started having weekly movie nights where he would come over after school on Fridays and watch a movie or two with me. At some point we had built up a list of films we wanted to watch together and we had blown through them in a time span of a few short months. Now we were left unprepared, so I had put in a movie we'd already seen dozens of times.
     I crawled into my bed, Stiles sitting beside me and slinging an arm over my shoulders. I nuzzle my body into his side, resting my head on his shoulder as he grabbed the bowl of popcorn from my nightstand and set it in his lap. I grabbed the remote of the DVD player and hit the play button in the centre, watching as the typical Star Wars intro began to play onscreen.
     It was natural for people who didn't know us well to assume we were dating. We had a tendency of holding hands, hugging, and cuddling more often than the average pair of best friends do, but it was normal for us. Stiles rarely sat still, and Scott always said that the only time the anxious boy seemed at peace was when he was with me.

***

     About half an hour into the movie, we had already finished the bowl of popcorn. Stiles leaned over and set it the empty bowl on my nightstand before shifting back to his original position. I moved to lay down properly rather than sitting up and he did the same, my leg being slung over his waist as my arms wrapped around his torso. He allowed my head to rest on his chest, his own being propped up by a few pillows so he could still see the television screen.
Another fifteen minutes passed and we were now about halfway through the film. I had shifted so my leg was resting between his, my inner thigh laying lightly on top of his groin, and it was about this time I felt something poking my leg slightly. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, "Stilinski?"
"Yeah, N/N?" He replied cluelessly, his eyes still following the flashing lights on the screen.
"Mind telling me why your hard-on is stabbing me in the leg right now?"
"W-What?" He looked down at me with wide eyes, clearly having thought that I wouldn't notice. I giggle as a bright and obvious blush highlights his cheeks, "I-I'm sorry, I-"
"You seriously think this is the first time I've caught you with a boner, Stiles? You're a teenage boy, it's normal."
     "Wait, you mean you've noticed before?" He asked, his face managing to get even more flushed. I'd never seen Stiles so embarrassed.
"Yeah," I shrug casually. "Happens all the time." I rest my head back on his chest and he did his best to turn his attention back to the TV, still occasionally shifting his hips in an attempt to get more comfortable in spite of his current situation. I shifted my hand under the blankets, running my fingers lightly along the skin just above the waistband of his boxers which was peeking out from the khakis he had worn.
     I wasn't quite sure why I was so suddenly willing to take this risk. To take a leap of faith and believe that he'd actually want something like this from me.
     His eyes widened, his gaze drifting to the blankets obscuring his vision of what I was doing. I kept my eyes away from his as I let my fingers slide under the waistband, worried that if I made eye contact I'd lose my courage and back down from what I'd already started.
My hand followed the trail of hair from his stomach to his length, my thumb lightly stroking along his base. I bit my lip as I felt him twitch, my fingers hesitantly wrapping around him and stroking from base to tip. Who'd have guessed that Stiles Stilinski was so well endowed?
I could feel his heart rate speeding up beneath my cheek, his chest rising and falling weakly as his breaths came short and shallow. Granted, I was sure mine was doing the same thing. I could almost guarantee that my heart was beating just as fast as his, if not, faster. I took my hand from his length for a brief moment to tug his boxers and pants to his thighs, just enough for me to touch him freely. His intake of breath was sharp and audible as I circled my thumb over his tip, his lip being tugged tightly between his teeth. "Y-Y/N, w-what're you doing?"
"If you want me to stop, I will." I start to slowly pump my hand, pressing a small kiss to the side of his neck.
He shakes his head quickly, "N-No, don't stop. Just give me more. Please."
I blush slightly, withdrawing my hand and pushing the blankets to the foot of the bed. I tugged his khakis and boxers off completely, tossing them to the floor as I settled myself between his legs. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm my nerves, I took his length in my hand, running my tongue along the obvious vein on its underside. He lets out a stifled groan when I wrap my lips around his tip, lightly sucking on it as my hand pumped slowly. "I didn't think you'd be so big," I say sheepishly.
    I suck mildly harder on his head, slowly taking a few inches into my mouth. He lets out a moan, gripping fistfuls of my sheets in his hands. "Fuck, Y/N. You're amazing." My tongue slides along the underside of his length as I look up at him nervously. His hand moves to my hair, gripping it as he pushed my head farther down on his cock. I let out a slight whine as he groans, my nose brushing the dark, curly hairs around his base. "Oh my god," He tugs at my hair as he moans loudly, his hips bucking upwards. I gag slightly, my eyes watering. His legs started to shake slightly as his head fell back against the pillows, "Oh, fuck." With a few more bobs of my head he came, leaving me to swallow it. He leans up on his forearms, looking down at me, "Fucking hell, Y/N."
     I bite down on my lower lip, looking at him hopefully. "Was that okay?"
     "Are you kidding me? That was fantastic."
"Well, aren't you gonna give me something fantastic in return?" I raise an eyebrow teasingly and his eyes widen.
"Oh, y-yeah. D-D'you want me to-"
"Relax, Stiles. Just let me lead, I guess. If that's okay." He nods in response and I tug my shirt over my head, leaving my chest bare as I hadn't been wearing a bra. His eyes were glued to my chest as I slid down my shorts and underwear, tossing them to the floor.
Stiles seemed to finally snap out of his trance, sitting up to yank his T-shirt over his head and throw it on the ground. Reaching over to my nightstand, he grabbed a condom from the second drawer, making me raise an eyebrow at him.
    "I found them when I was looking for a pen once," He explained before ripping the package open.
     I watched him roll it on, tossing the wrapper aside as I crawled towards him. Straddling his lap and pressing my lips to his, my arms wrap tightly around his neck. "You sure you want this, Stilinski?"
"Are you seriously asking me that?" He pulls me closer to him, pressing his lips against my neck.
My hands tugged at the short strands of his hair as I lowered myself down, allowing his length to slide snuggly inside me. "God, Stiles," I moan.
     "Is now a good time to tell you I've had a crush on you since you let me borrow your blue crayon in third grade?" His words spilled quickly from his lips in one breathless gasp.
     I froze for a moment in surprise, but he gripped my hips, urging me to move again. "No, no, please don't stop. Please don't stop, baby."
     My stomach fluttered at the nickname, hearing him call me something sweet somehow made the moment feel more intimate. My hands slip down to his chest, giving me a bit more stability as I started to ride him faster. My head tilted back, a louder moan escaping. "Stiles," I whimper out.
     "Mm, say it again," He murmured, his eyes watching my face intently.
     "Stiles," I moan louder.
     "That's right, baby."
     I press my lips to his, my hands tugging softly at the hairs on the back of his neck. "I like you too, Stiles," I pant.
     "Y-You do?" He asked, forcing his eyes open to meet mine.
     I nod quickly, one of my hands sliding down his chest. "I never thought this would happen."
     "You and me both, baby," He huffed playfully.
     I giggle slightly and pull him close, kissing him deeply. Our lips moulded together slowly, locking and re-locking, while his hands held tightly to my hips and controlled the pace of our movements. One of his hands brushed over my stomach to gently grope at my chest, my head tilting back to let out another moan. Tucking my head into his neck, I let out a whimper of pleasure, my high incredibly close to hitting. "'M so close, Sti."
     "Me too, baby. Come on, cum for me."
     I turn my head, slamming my lips to his desperately as my hips rocked faster against his. One of his hands continued to grip my waist as the other moved to tangle in my hair, tugging at it lightly as he came. Stiles's lips trailed from my own, to my neck, down to my chest, sucking softly at the skin.
     My legs shook slightly and I pulled his head back, burying my face in the crook of his neck as I came. "Mm, Stiles!"
     He held me close, kissing my shoulder as I slowly rode out my orgasm.
     When we had both completely relaxed, he wrapped his arms around me in a form of hug. "Are you okay, baby?"
    I nod, pulling back to look at him. "More than okay, Stiles. That was amazing."
     He gave me a small smile and I slowly lifted myself off of him. Stiles collapsed back against the pillows and I laughed quietly, curling up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, toying with his fingers. "So, uh- What does this mean exactly? For us?" I saw him look down at me before his eyes went back to the ceiling.
     "It means that you're mine now, Stilinski. No other girls are allowed to have you," I lean up and kiss his cheek.
     He snorts, "Right. Like that was such a big problem before."
     "I've never understood why no one wanted to date you," I hum quietly. "You're the sweetest guy I've ever met."
     "Well, most girls don't want sweet. They want a guy with six pack abs, a functioning vehicle, and a big dick." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
     "Well, the jeep functions well enough. You don't have a six pack quite yet, but your body is perfect the way it is. And uh-" I looked down at where the blankets were settled around his waist, "We're definitely covered in the last department."
     His cheeks flushed bright red and he cleared his throat, making me laugh. "You uh- Wanna watch another movie or something?"
     I chuckle and kiss his cheek, "Sure, Stilinski. This time you can pick."