Spells pt 4

Binding spell- To return one's karma.

Materials-

-Hand mirror

-Assortment of stones, five (protective properties or just random stones)

-Black sharpie

-White candles 3

 -Black thread and white thread

-Salt water

-Oil (I used rosemary infused olive oil- You can use any oil though.) 

-Paper, one side colored black one white (sticky note size)

-Small tupperware container with lid (filled with fresh water)Spell

-1. If your path calls for casting a circle do so.

2. Place the mirror flat on the ground in the center of the circle, or just in front of you.

3. With the sharpie, write the name of the person to be bound in runes (I used the Anglo-Saxon, use what feels right) on the black and in English on the white.

4. Use the black sharpie to inscribe the following runes on your candles, each candle having all three runes on it. 

5

5. Now set the three candles in a triangle around the mirror.

6. Light each candle.

7. Holding the paper, visualize all the bad things the person has done.

8. Now, still visualizing these, fold the paper twice in the way that the white side is on the outside.

9. Now visualize the person you are binding vividly, continue to do this for steps 10 and 11.

10. Using the black thread, wrap this bundle tightly several times, saying something like "with this thread I bind you in your own darkness, may you absorb your own pain and malice," then tie it tightly.

11. Now, using your white thread, wrap it again, saying something like, "with this thread I bind you in purity and joy, so you may find no reason for wrong doing," then tie it tightly again.

12. Feel all of your anger and energy flow into these threads, strengthening the binding.

13. Now set the paper in the center of the mirror, then dip your finger in the oil and draw a circle around it while it sits on the mirror, saying something like "may the oil of the the goddess and god (or your deity/ies) bind you here," visualize the light of the candles flowing into the circle, making it glow with power.

14. Now say something along the lines of "may this mirror reflect all of your karma and negativity back to you."

15. Now, put the tupperware inside the circle of oil and set the paper inside if its water. Put the lid on.

16. Draw the runes from the candles on the lid of the container.

17. I bound the container itself in the white and black thread as well for good measure, but this is just a personal preference.

18. Now, holding the container, still inside the oil circle, say "while this ritual dies, its power remains."

19. Set the tupperware aside for now, extinguishing the candles, saying something like "While these candles are extinguish, their power remains."

20. Now, take the stones you acquired and draw one of these runes on each one: :icerune: :hailrune: :thornrune: :yewrune: :riderune:

21. Now end your circle if you made one, thanking the deity/ies.

22. Go outside and dig a small hole somewhere you will remember, bringing the stones and tupperware with you, as well as the salt water.

23. Place two of the rune stones in the bottom of the hole, then place the tupperware, and then two more, but keep the one shaped similarly to an R (:riderune:).

24. Sprinkle salt water into this hole, then cover it with dirt.

25. Place the :riderune: on top of the hole location, pushing it into the dirt a bit.

26. Sprinkle a bit more salt water, saying something like "may all impurities be washed away. 'Tis my will, so mote it be."

27. Now only time will reveal the results. Mine worked the next day. (If you want the details just ask.)

To release the person:
Dig up the tupperware and cut the threads. Take out the paper, unfold it, and allow it to dry. After it is dried, light the paper on fire in a safe container. Sprinkle the ashes with salt water, then go to a moving source of water (can be your faucet) and pour out the ashes, saying something like "I free you from my grip of oppression, may you be free to your ways. 'Tis my will, so mote it be."

Protection against harmful spirits

If you find yourself being attacked or otherwise influenced by an otherworldly spirit or entity, you must seek protection. This is a three-stage process to rid yourself of the unwanted beings and protect yourself.

1. Protection

If you can, acquire one or more of the following gemstones:

Black Tourmaline

Agate

Bloodstone

Emerald

Labradorite

Black Onyx

Peridot Emerald

These are crystals that protect you from harmful spirits and psychic intrusion. Black Tourmaline may be the most effective, but any of them would work. If you can find orgonite containing one of these stones, that would be even more effective.

The next step will be to surround yourself with a shield of protective light. This comes from within, and you can conjure it up yourself through meditation.

Begin each day with sitting down in a quiet space for five minutes, visualising a bright bubble of light around you, reaching about an arm's length away from your body. Make it any colour you feel comfortable with.

Repeat the following words: "I surround myself with a shield of protection. I am safe within my space." Feel the light emanating from you, growing brighter with each deep breath. It is strong and controlled, vibrating at a high frequency. No evil spirit can penetrate this force field.

Finally, ask your spirit guides, guardian angels and the God and Goddess to protect you.

2. Cleansing

You will then need to cleanse the space where you sense the negative intrusion. If it follows you around, use these methods around your body. If you can, find some Palo Santo (available for a few dollars on Etsy or eBay) – it is a holy wood from the Amazon burned by Shamans to drive out evil spirits and unwanted energies. Otherwise you can use sage, sandalwood or frankincense.

Sprinkle sea salt around the area. Say words like the following, over and over as you cleanse your space: "Any unwanted spirits and entities, please leave now. Any evil or negative energies or presences, please leave this space. You don't belong here. I am sending you home. Go back whence you came. Please leave NOW. Only light and healing energy is allowed in this room. Thank you."

Repeat these or similar words until you feel satisfied.

3. Communication

Follow steps 1 and 2. If they don't work, you must try to communicate with the spirit. This can be dangerous, so follow the instructions carefully. Cast a protective circle. Sprinkle sea salt around it for extra protection. Wear or carry your gemstones or orgonites. Ask them to protect you. Activate your protective light shield as per step 1.

Then you may speak to the spirit. Say something along the lines of: "Spirit who presently resides here. I am protected and you cannot harm me. I address you with the utmost respect. I do not know your reasons for being here, but you are intruding on my/our live(s), and there is nothing for you here. I am asking you to please leave. Go back whence you came. Go home, where you will be at peace. Thank you."

When you're ready, close your circle. Keep your gemstones or orgonites near you as often as you can. Whenever you feel like there might be a negative presence, take deep breaths (which strengthens your aura), try to remain calm, visualise the light bubble around you, and ask your guides/angels to stay near and keep you safe. If this still doesn't work, you should contact a psychic for assistance.