finally

Demi POV

I have waited 2 weeks to recive a call from Mrs.Garcia and I have not received a call or even an email. I've been think maybe they reconsidered that I was good to be a foster parent. It was 6am and I had to be in the studio in an hour to get started on my newest album. I showerd and answered some emails while I ate my fruit salad. Once in the studio I was very specific that if I was recording and my phone started to ring they had to call me back right away. Of course as soon as I was on the course of the song my manager showed me my phone threw the glass. I quickly ran to answer it.

Demi:hello this is demi

*:Oh demi glad I reached you its Mrs.Garcia.

Demi:oh hi how are you?

Mrs.Garcia:I'm good thankyou I called you because we have a five year old girl who we just now picked up and is in need of a foster parent are you willing to help with her?

I felt my heart skip a beat when she said that I stayed quite for a minute thinking about what I have just been asked.

Mrs.Garcia:hello demi are you there?

Demi:yes of course will you be bringing the child to me or I have to pick her up?

Mrs.Garcia:great I will have someone bring the child to you say in 30 minutes?

Demi:sure prefect I'll be there waiting.

Mrs.Garcia:thankyou so much demi and see you soon.

With that I quickly grabbed my jacket and bag and hurried out of the studio leaving everyone confused.I was driving home kind of in a hurry when my mom called me and I decided to answer on speakerphone.

Demi:Hey mom what's up?

Dianna:demi are you ok what's going on?scooter called me and said you left in a hurry.

Demi:I'm fine mom just have to go home to wait for someone no big deal.

Dianna:are you sure your ok honey I could go to your house right now.

Demi:yes mom I'm fine I'll call you when I get home love you and don't freak out I'm not doing anything stupid ok.

Dianna:ok honey call me please.love you more.

In less then 15 minutes I was home.i was getting some stuff ready when the door bell rang. I ran to open the door as soon as I opened it I see this lady with a black suite and shes holding a little girl who was sleeping in her arms she had beautiful brown hair.

Demi:Hi please come in.(I said with smile)

*Hi demi I'm Lucy I'm lexie's social worker this here is lexie we just picked her up from her abusive mother's house so she might be a little shy when she wakes up. Do you have a place to put her down?

Demi:yes of course follow me.

We went up stairs and into the room that is going to be hers.(pic above) As Lucy placed her down I took of her shoes placed a blanket on her and we both walked out quietly.

Lucy:Ok Heres her file it has all her information as well as her family's so if you need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Demi:ok thanks Lucy. I was going to ask did she have anyone else that could have took care of her?not that I dont want her of course just checking.

Lucy:she did have some aunts and uncles but unfortunately none of them wanted to foster her.

Demi:what the fuck?(I realized what I had said and looked at her with a worried expression) OMG sorry that just came out I swear!