Chapter 16

Edgar gave Shu the puppy and we went to the Sakamaki's mansion.

When we made it there Shu immediately ran to Beatrix and Reiji. I ran over to them to.

Shu: Mother, look at what my friend Edgar gave me.

Beatrix looked up from doing whatever she was doing and scoffed.

Beatrix: Shu put that thing back where you got it from!
(I don't remember what she said and I don't want to go back , gomen)

Shu looked sad.

Shu: But mother I'm always behaved, I get good grades, and I do what you tell me all the time. Why-

Beatrix: No! Butler (dude), take that thing from him.

The Butler came and tried pulling the puppy from Shu, and got him successfully. Shu got sad and ran away. Reiji looked to his mom and said,

Reiji: Look mother. I just finished this book.

And was talking about the other books he finished. Beatrix ignored him. I went up to Reiji and grabbed his hand.

Y/n: That's pretty cool Reiji. Maybe later you can tell me about all the books you read.

Reiji looked at me, smiled and then nodded.

I went to go find the butler. I ran towards him.

Y/n: Excuse me. Can I have the puppy?

The Butler looked down at me and nodded while handing me the puppy.

The puppy licked me.

Y/n: Thank you!

I ran towards Shu's room and knocked on his door.

Shu: Go away!

He yelled.

Y/n: Well I guess you don't need your surprise then.

I was about to walk away when Shu opened the door.

Shu: Wait, wait.

I turn around quickly putting the puppy behind my back.

Shu: What's behind your back?

Y/n: Something for you, but you don't want it.

Shu: Yes I do! I'm sorry.

I laugh and give him the puppy.

He gasps and grabs the puppy.

Shu: Thank you N/n.

He gives me a hug and go back to hugging the puppy.

I smiled and ran over to Subaru to play.

Y/n's P.O.V

I went back on my trail feeling hungry so I grabbed a snickers from my bag.

I also grabbed some berries from my bag for Hopper and .

After we took a little break we started again. This is taking foreveerrrrr. I pouted, but kept going because I'm determines to see my family again. I noticed was starting to get tired so I held him in my arms. I miss the boys. And I guess Yui to. I wonder how they're doing. . . I shouldn't have left them the way I did. . .

I start to feel guilty because I just started to get along with them even more amd with Yui. And also the fact that I left the Mukami's for a while so they're probably worried. Yuma must be blaming himself right now because he just confessed to me.

Ugh. . . I'm getting a headache for thinking about all the stuff I've done to them in the past 4 days? I don't even remember anymore.

I was to busy thinking about this stuff that I almost walked into a tree. I sigh. This is (trusfrating) frustrating. No, no. This is for my family. I continue to walk until I faintly see two figures.

I gasp.

Y/n: It can't be. . .

I whisper.

Shu's P.O.V.

(I know it's been a while. . .babygirl)

I wake up.

Shu: Wow.

I say on a deep raspy voice.

Shu: It really is her. . .

I'm speechless(? I forgot how to spell it). I need to find Y/n. But what if she doesn't want to be found? I'll give it a couple more days, before I go looking for her again.

But I'm also curious as to why I don't smell her scent. Is it because she doesn't want to be found or did it just go away when she disappeared, because there's no way she's dead. . . .

Right?