Chapter 13

Y/n's P.O.V.

I found a very cute treehouse.

Well, it's not cute right now but it will be.

I set Hopper down and begin fixing the treehouse into something better.

Once I'm finished I look at it in awe.

I am satisfied with my creation.

Y/n: I didn't even know that I could do this.

I whispered and looked down at Hopper. He nodded at me as if he could understand what I was saying.

I look at the treehouse One Last Time (I love that song in both Hamilton and Ariana Grande)

Maybe I'll work on this treehouse and make it A Lot better.

I pick up Hopper and started back on my trail.

I really miss my family. I wonder what they're doing now.

As I was thinking I heard growling. I look through the trees and I see wolves.

They are so cute.

They come closer and Hopper gets scared and hopped onto my head.

All of a sudden a cute/adorable wolf rolls over to me.

I pick him up and hug him.

Y/n: Aww, you are so cute😗.

The adult wolves look at me and more pups come running towards me making fall in the process. The pups all a wolves just watch as their children licking and nuzzling me.

Some of the wolves start walking towards me and the pups moved away. I got up and hugged the wolf.

Y/n: Oh ma gosh you're so soft and fluffy.

The wolf starts panting and locks my hand. Soon after all of the wolves comes towards me wanting me to pet them all.

After a while of petting all of them I get up wipe the dirt off of my clothes.

Y/n: Sorry guys, I have to go.

One pup walk towards me and scratch on my pants. I look down at the cute pup.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I don't think I can take you with me.

The pup wimpered but stayed back. The wolves liked all the sweetness and attention from you and was kind of sad.

I waved goodbye to the wolves and Hopper and I went on our way.

As I started to get deeper into the woods I started to get more tired. I decided to climb a tree and take little nap.

Mukami's P.O.V.

When we got home we expected to be welcomed by Y/n.

Azusa: Maybe she's sleeping?

Ruki's thoughts/PO.V.
But I don't sense her anywhere. But I think we should try to search anyways. I mean even I could be wrong.

We search the house and we couldn't find her anywhere.

She's gone.

Ruki: can look for later. She can take care if herself. She handles stuff well.

Can I even persuade myself?

We can wait and see if she's back tomorrow after school.

Yuma's P.O.V.

I hope Y/n is ok.

I can't afford to lose more people that I love.

I look out the window remembering last night with her sitting next to me on the window.

She knows that I love her more than a sister. . .

I'd that why she left?

Because of me?

I really hope that I'm not the cause of this, but if I am the cause of her leaving. . .

I don't think that I could forgive myself.

Especially because of my brothers.

I got a sugar cube and ate it.

Please come back Y/n.

I look out of the window one last time before going to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter. I had no idea what to write. I'll try to post as soon as possible. I won't let you guys wait as long.

Until then lovelies.

(P.S. I've never seen the video but I LOVE the song)