"Seb!" She gasped as she spun around, unable to decide if she wanted to hide her front or her back. "Where the fuck....." He was grinning like a loon at first, until his eyes started to lower, then his expression changed to something softer. He looked totally and utterly in love.

"Closet." He murmured softly and then sucked in a breath as his eyes raked over her body. It was the first time he'd seen her naked since Norway and it hit him hard. Thick, heavy desire coursed through his veins, pooling in his abdomen, making every nerve in his body ignite and ache for her while his cock started to show an instant interest. In response to his obvious admiration she tried to cover herself with her hands while pressing her behind against the wall. "Don't." He stepped closer to her. "Don't hide yourself, you're so beautiful."

"I just....I'd left....." She stuttered as he bit his bottom lip while he looked at her, his pupils had dilated with arousal and she daren't look down to see the other effect she'd had on him. He reached out and gently took hold of her arm, removing it from in front of her breasts, his fingers brushed against them as he did so making her body react, giving her goosebumps - the good kind, betraying her head as she knew she should push him away, she didn't want this and she certainly wasn't ready for it. His eyes rose to meet hers as he lowered her arm down to her side and then let go of it. Stepping closer to her, he lifted his hand to her face and gently stroked his thumb over her bottom lip to free it from between her teeth, she hadn't even realised she'd been mirroring him by biting her lip like that. His thumb continued to trail back and forth over her bottom lip and she stood still, almost statuesque, held fast by his intense, loving gaze, torn between knowing she should stop him and not wanting to hurt him. When his eyes lowered to her breasts, capturing her body's betrayal she finally managed to move. "Seb." She placed her hand on his chest, his eyes returned to hers straight away. Giving him a gentle push backwards she shook her head slowly at him. As she'd expected, he looked a little hurt by her actions but he soon regained his composure and stepped back against the opposite wall. "I left my underwear out here by mistake." She walked into the bedroom, deciding to act 'normal' and not make a big deal out of what had just happened, she didn't want Seb to feel bad. "If you want to use the shower now, you can." She stepped in to her black knickers and then put her bra on while he still stood round the corner, leaning against the wall. Walking past him she went back into the bathroom to collect her makeup bag and then came out to see he was still there.

"I love you." He said, making her stop as she walked back past him.

"I know Seb." She gave him a small smile. "In time, yeah?" She stroked her hand down his chest before heading into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe gasped in amazement as she saw the sheer volume of people as the car pulled up as close to the entrance of the store as possible. She knew there'd be a lot but she'd not expected as many people as this. She glanced at Seb who sat in the back next to her and he smiled broadly, he knew it would be packed here and to see the surprise on her face made him happy. As their driver, who was also their security, got out of the car Seb took the brief moment to speak to her.
"Thank you."

"What for?" She removed her seatbelt.

"For not making a fuss earlier." He put his sunglasses on, giving her sheepish grin.

"It's fine." She shrugged. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before. It wouldn't have done either of us any good if I'd made a fuss over it." The car door opened just as he was going to say something else and he climbed out, she could hear the crowds of people erupt and lots of excited cries and screams. Matteo, their driver and security, opened her car door and she climbed out. They were both ushered along the pavement, with her ears being assaulted by the noise of the crowd and her eyes being dazzled by camera flashes and then guided into the store that was full of invited guests, press, photographers and tv crews from Sky Italia who were covering the event and showing it live on their F1 channel. Seb looked behind him, keen to make sure that she was still with him and hadn't been swept into the crowd, he found her looking right back at him, a proud smile was on her face that warmed his heart as they headed over to where Charles and Mia were waiting.