CHAPTER 2

HAJIME'S POV
After a while inside their car, we finally arrive to their house... They showed which one is going to be my future room. I then tell uncle Toharu that I'm here and that I have a nice trip, and after so I start unpacking...

-Momo: So, how's that you came here?
-Hajime: Oh, you scared me... (sighs) I came to assist the university.
-Momo: There's not any university at your place?
-Hajime: No, it's an island too small...
-Momo: I see, so... What do you want to be in a future? (curious)
-Hajime: I want to become a professional photographer...
-Momo: Oh, that's cool. (smiles)

-Hajime: Yeah

-Hajime: Yeah... (smiles)
-Momo: Can I call you Hajime instead of Uehara-san?
-Hajime: Am I older than you?
-Momo: For two years (smiles)
-Hajime: I see, well as we are going to live under the same roof I guess that you can call me however you want, I don't really care (smiles and srughs)
-Momo: It'll be Hajime until I find a nickname for you (chuckles)
-Hajime: Okay (smiles)
-Momo: Well, we are now closer, right?
-Hajime: I guess so?
-Momo: Then, let's start with the interesting questions... (smirks)
-Hajime: What else do you want to know?
-Momo: Do you have a girlfriend?
-Hajime: No I don't (giggles)
-Momo: Aw, that's sad...
-Hajime: Do you have a boyfriend? (confused)
-Momo: Of course I do, I have the most handsome boy in Kobe, just for myself (smirks)
-Hajime: (laughs) I guess you are so in love with him...
-Momo: Of course, we are the perfect couple, Hirai Momo and Hikari Saito (giggles) Doesn't our names match?
-Hajime: I guess so? (chuckles)
-Momo: Don't worry Hajime, I'm gonna find a cute girl for you (smiles)
-Hajime: It's not necessary, I just came to study... (smiles)
-Momo: Study? That's overrated, you should be having fun and-
-Yuuki: What do you mean by overrated, dear? (pissed)
-Momo: M-Mom? (smiles awkwardly) I'm gonna take a shower, okay? (leaves)
-Yuuki: Please don't mind her, she can be a tease sometimes... (smiles)
-Hajime: Oh, she's not, don't worry (smiles)

She then smiles to me and leaves, I guess that this is going to be really interesting

She then smiles to me and leaves, I guess that this is going to be really interesting... But, how's that mom knows this people, she's always traveling... Something doesn't make sense here...

Oh it seems like someone messaged me... I check the ID, and it's mom. Woah, just thinking about her and she writes me... Let's see what she wants.

Mom: Are you with the Hirai?
Me: I am
Mom: Good, study hard.
Me: I will.
Mom: Good, well gotta go, bye.
Me: Bye.

My conversations with my mom are always like these... I think sometimes how did my dad fall for someone like her, I mean she's so cold!

I then went to have dinner downstairs with the Hirai, and after so head back to my room. I edit some of the last pics that I took before coming to Kobe, and then I head to sleep.

-Time skip until next day-

I wake up soon since I can't sleep anymore, and head downstairs to the kitchen in order to have something for breakfast.

-Momo: Oh, you woke up really soon! (smiles)
-Hajime: I could say the same thing (chuckles)
-Momo: Why don't we go and have breakfast outside instead? That way you'll get to know the surroundings... (smiles)
-Hajime: I guess we could... Okay, let's go! (smiles)

We then get ready and leave to have breakfast outside... I wonder how's Kobe... I may find beautiful places today to take pics later on... Yeah, that would be cool.

While walking someone starts running toward us, I guess that she knows Momo... Oh, she's approaching us...

-Girl: Momoring~ Good morning! (hugs her)
-Momo: Morning~ (smiles)
-Girl: Oh, who is he? Are you cheating on my cousin? (jokes)
-Momo: He's Uehara Hajime, he's my father's best friend's son (smiles) I did say it correctly, right?
-Hajime: Yeah, it's a pleasure (smiles)
-Girl: So, why is that I haven't seen him before?
-Momo: He just arrived from, uh...
-Hajime: Miyayima, it's an island, and as we don't have universities there, I came here... (smiles)
-Girl: I see...
-Momo: Oh, she's Minatozaki Sana, by the way, she's my best friend, I met my boyfriend thanks to her because they are cousins (smiles)
-Hajime: Oh, that's cool (smiles)
-Sana: So, you are older than us?

-Momo: Oh, she's Minatozaki Sana, by the way, she's my best friend, I met my boyfriend thanks to her because they are cousins (smiles) -Hajime: Oh, that's cool (smiles) -Sana: So, you are older than us?

-Hajime: Yeah, as I know from Momo I'm two years older (smiles)
-Sana: Cool, I think we should hang out together then! (smiles) I mean, who knows... Right?
-Momo: Sana, he's not interested, he said that he came just for studying...
-Sana: But who knows, if he finds a cute girl, he may stay here longer, right? (smiles)
-Hajime: Well, that's now my intention... I'm sorry, but we could hand out tho, I mean, you look funny to be with (smiles)
-Sana: See? He already agreed to hang out! (smiles)
-Momo: Whatever... (smiles) Do you know where's Saito?
-Sana: We are going to have breakfast outside, so he's coming right now (smiles)
-Momo: Just like us! Isn't that awesome! (giggles)
-Sana: Yeah, you can have a date while I get to know Hajime-kun (smirks)

Huh? Is she trying to flirt with me? I seriously don't have time for this, and thinking carefully about it, it's not as if I was too hungry... I can explore by myself the surroundings...

-Hajime: Uhm, I just noticedi forgot something at home, if you excuse me I'll go back (smiles)
-Momo: What did you forget?
-Hajime: My wallet, and I need it (giggles)
-Momo: Saito will pay, don't worry, he's a nice boy (smiles)
-Hajime: No. Seriously, it's not necessary, I'll go back (smiles)
-Sana: You have your wallet right there (points to my jacket) I can see it (laughs)
-Hajime: Oh, yeah, right... How idiot, I didn't find it... Thanks Sana-chan (smiles)
-Sana: You are welcome~ (giggles)

 Thanks Sana-chan (smiles) -Sana: You are welcome~ (giggles)

-Momo: See? Problem solved! (chuckles)
-Hajime: Y-Yeah... (fake smiles)

Damn, how's that I can't leave without them suspecting? I really failed with the wallet thing... I think that I'll need to handle with Sana's flirting for today...