Chapter 6

"hey do you hear me?" i ask. "Loud and clear hero" He says. "Never agreed to that name there HQ" I say. he responds "well its fitting." i begin to creep up to the building." hows the corner HQ?" there's 2 guards, your going to need to take them down if your going to want to escape hero." "we'll cross the bridge when we get to it. any side doors?" "there's one at the back, needs a number code" i chuckle. "leave it to me" i move to the back and i pop the case off the number lock and i rewire it. there's a click. " I'm in" i begin to walk down the hallway the door lead to.I reach a door with a window in the center of it. i peer through and i see a single chair wired to a C4 strapped to the bottom of the chair. there's a girl in the chair with a single light over her head. i don't see anyone in there besides her. she looks no more than 15 she looks terrified and defeated. this is a trap, there's no camera's in the room. doors unlocked. I look up and see a vent. never underestimate a gamer. I climb a door below the grate and slide into the vent. there's a grate not too far into the room, i glance at the door, i see a wire rigged to the explosive on under the girl. I notice a door i couldn't see beforehand, most likely booby trapped too. Okay Sam think how are you going to get her out? i hear a click. Shit someones coming in. "So princess how are we feeling today?" the girl doesn't even lift her head. "I can't believe your parents left you in our care. You know what that means? We own you now" he lets out a chuckle "we get to do whatever we want with you" he smiles and brushes the hair out her face but she doesn't even flinch. " oh your no fun" he turns around and walks out. okay they left one door safe but there's no doubt about there's guards there. I grab the grate and push it out without dropping it and drop down. as I look around i notice a piece of paper. ''Make sure you rig her, she's tried escaping 4 times, use 1 package of C4 and make sure she don't move until the buyer gets there tomorrow.'' Damn, okay so the explosive was't meant for me, well the instructions to disarm it is here. i grab the paper and disarm the girl."hey everything will be fine I'm here to help you." she looks up. "why" she asks. "why what" i respond as i cut her restraints. "why are you helping me? I was given up, no one wants me." she snaps back. "So you gave up? because you were given up?" i cut the last restraint and move in front of her. i look her dead in the eyes" just because no one cares now doesn't mean someone wont care later on, i mean right now a complete stranger is more worried about your well being than you are right now." i seen her eyes begin to start to show hope. "now what do you say we get out of here?" she frowns. "there's no way of escaping the back door is locked, that ones booby trapped, and the other one has the guards" i smile, and kneel down, simple grenade tied to a string. i turn around. " wanna get some revenge?" i grab the grenade and i see her become scared. " when i say open the door to the guards and run out this one. three, two, one, OPEN!" She swings the door open and i quickly rip the grenade from its placement pulling the pin and i toss it at the door ricocheting it and swing open the other after grabbing the girls hand. we rush out the back door. "Hero what the hell did you do?! everyone is going crazy and all the cameras shook?" " Not now HQ in the middle of running!" i notice a car and break the window then i hear a loud crack. i pull out the deagle and fire one round, it blows the guy who shot's left leg completely off. i look at the girl.shes leaning against the car grabbing her shoulder. i run over to her after unlocking the doors and wrap my shirt around her wound and sit her down." hold as much pressure as you can on it" she nods. i run around the car and check the sun visor and the keys fall out. CRACK. the bullet took out the passenger side mirror. i put the key in and turn it. the engine shoots to life and i speed off.