Chapter 3

I pull up to my friend Dave's house. i knock but it quickly turns to pounding on the door. Dave answers the door confused. i walk in and whisper in his ear "leave all electronics besides his laptop on the table and follow me to his garage which was attached to his house. He does as i said as he see's I'm panicking and its serious. As he shuts the door to the garage i snatch his laptop and disconnect it from the internet."Dude what the fuck is going on?!" he asks. i respond as i pull up the document's on the hard drive. " look at this." he looks at the screen then me. " i always told you your gonna end up hacking into the wrong dudes computer. And now hes trying to kill you because of this information ain't he?" I nod. "i need a few things then we are going to go into hiding" i say." why in the hell do both of us need to go into hiding hes after you not me" he says confused. "if something happens to me i need you to take this to the police in the next city, he most likely has the cops in his pocket here." he gives a defeated look and sighs"fine i'll pack my things, i know a spot we can hide."

" yo this place is dope as fuck bro" i say as we finally reach the abandoned room. "they shut down this side of the subway 3 years ago so a few of my buddies come here now and then to smoke and chill. Best part is it has access to the subway system and the sewer so you can travel incognito when need be." i begin setting up. "and they just left the maintenance room just here?" i ask. " yea and there's still power and there's a network which i know you can make a back door in and we can figure shit out." he says with a mischievous smile on his face. " nice i need to figure out these locations to help these kids out. oh and i need you to get a radio that can pick up police radio" He nods and he takes off. Okay time to make my back door.