Taming Thaddius Nordin

Hadley Buenaflor, a spoiled  fast-top paid model and an heiress of the leading Telecom. Inc. across Asia, forced Thaddius Nordin, the sole heir of the Nordin Telecommunications, to marry her at the age of twenty-two.

That made him disgust her! A low-key obsessed woman whose hiding behind an innocent face.

How dare she put a leash around his neck and tagged him as hers?!

Will there be love in between forced and fixed marriage?

Author's Note:

"She fell first, he fell harder.” genre

⚠️The main lead is a certified red flag. 🚩

Better find another story that suit your taste po. I hope I will not see negative comments about the story because I already warned y'all.

-

Chronological Lists of my stories.

BILLIONAIRE SERIES:

1. TAMING THADDIUS NORDIN
2. INVADED BY NILES NOGRALES
3. RESISTING GREY SCOTCH
4. OWNED BY KACE MILLER

A/N:

I have to warn you that this story has grammatical errors, typos/mispelled words and lapses. I have no time to edit those anymore, tinamad eh.

I have to congratulate you in advance if you happen to read this story till the end. ❣️

______

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used infictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual event are purely coincidental. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works form or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.