Part 22

Warning SEX will be in this. It is the mating scene

Jasper's POV

I watched her eyes closed and then her screaming in pain and I doubled over in pain from it and Seth rushed to me. "Whats wrong??" Seth asked worried about me, "Her...pain is worse than I've ever felt." I said a little out of breath though I know I don't need it. "She'll be okay...I have faith..how long will it last?" Seth looked at Lilly was who sweating and panting. "A few days, it all depends on the person. Wanna go eat?" I looked at Seth who watched the dogs jump up on the bed to protect Lilly. "See shell be protected." I said and Seth smiled as he reached to grab my hand and I smiled standing up, I lead him to the kitchen. I pulled open the fridge "I could make us hamburger's, chicken, tacos...um and that's it." I laughed and looked at him " Chicken tacos!" He smiled and I cocked my head. "Like shredded chicken with taco seasoning?" I asked him and he nodded "Hell yes!" He laughed I took out everything I needed.

I turned on the stove and put the chicken in the pan and pour the taco seasoning in, stirring it around and wince in pain, then we heard a scream. "The burning is started to move." I said looking at Seth who was a little worried but nodded at me. I started to cook the chicken, "Seth cut the tomatoes and onions please." I asked him and he smiled and stood up to do what I asked. Seth grabbed a knife and a cutting board and places the onion on it as well as the tomato. He began cutting it when I winced again, the burning in Lilly was traveling closer to her heart now. "It should be a few more hours till the transformation is over." I said as I turned off the stove and washed my hands. I pulled the chicken out with a fork and put it on another cutting board. I waited till the chicken was cooled off.

I started to shred the chicken into small pieces and then tasted a bit. "Mhm...these tastes good. Wanna try?" I said chewing the chicken and looked at Seth who was smiling and nodded as he opened his mouth so he could take the chicken and smiled like a kid when he tasted it. "So good Jazz!" I smiled when he said that. I made up two plates for him and I, and he ate up the tacos fast. "These are soooooo good babe!" Seth groaned out as he did a happy dance as he ate his three tacos and I ate my one. "I'm glad you like it. I may have to head out to hunt." I said and he nodded with a mouth full of food and I laughed as I took a drink of my Dr. Pepper.

After we put everything away and cleaned up, I went to go see how Lilly was doing, Seth curled up on the couch to nap after all the food. I walked to her and her blonde hair was now a ginger colour just like she wanted, she was coming to the last stage, the burning in the chest. I placed my hand on her leg and sighed then Lilly let out a blood curdling scream and I jumped back, wincing and kneeling down in pain, I tried sending her calming waves. Seth came running in, "Whats going on??" Seth said and I turned around to look at him and said, "Shes on the last stage." I said and Seth nodded . The dogs looked at Lilly with worried then I thought Lilly will kill them if they are near her without her knowing it. "Bruno, Dixie my side. Now." I said in a stern voice, the dogs looked at me then at Lilly and whimpered, she was their main owner but they listened.

"Seth take the dogs and head upstairs and hide. I don't know how she will react to you or them." I turned to Seth who nodded and ran off and the dogs ran off with him. "Maybe shift!" I yelled to him and I knew he heard me cause I could smell Seth's wolf, the nature smell. I turned to Lilly and I knew she was going to be awake soon enough.

Lilly's POV

I felt like my whole world was burning.

I feel like I'm on fire like I am sitting in a fire.

The burning is moving to my heart. I'm screaming in pain.

I know I'm hurting my Jazzy.