Part 14

A ton of lemon gonna be happening. Don't need to read!! Just read the A/N When Lilly thinks of the time they had and she has the memory replay it will look like this 

-example-

Lilly's POV

Jasper and I were laying in bed waiting for the text from Seth to come get him. "Before we marry....can we try...?" I looked over at him and he sighed. "I'm scared ill hurt you Lilly." I looked at him as he said it and I crawled on top of him. "You wont..please....please Jazz.." I begged and he kissed me deeply and I moved my small hand to start unbuttoning his shirt and he moved his to undo mine. He sits up so I can pull his shirt off and my slipped down my arms and he ripped off my bra and he smashed his lips to my harden nipples. I moaned loudly at the feeling, I pulled my hair out of my bun and let it fall to my sides onto the bed, it being that long.  He laid me on my back and stripped the rest of his clothes and moved to the edge of the bed and I crawled to him and grabbed his harden member. He groaned at my touch and I licked the tip of him and he moaned lightly. I swallowed around him which made his moaned grabbing my hair harshly, which made me now moan around his cock.

"Lilly...if you don't stop I'll..cum.." He whimpered out softly which made me shudder in pleasure. I pulled off him and he ripped off all my clothes. He laid me down softly on the bed and kissed my lips deeply tugging at my hair. I moaned as I could feel himself lining up to my entrance and I whimpered. "I'm so sorry...this will hurt.." He said and he pushed himself in and I cried out in pain and he stopped. "I'm so sorry...." He whimpered sending me his love and in return I sent him my lust and he moaned at that. He pushed all the way in and I gasps loudly as he moaned into my ear which made me even more aroused if that was even possible. He started to move slowly and I whimpered at the feeling soon moaning as he kissed me. He grabbed the headboard harshly which made it break and he whimpered lightly sad. "Hey...its okay..." He gulped and nodded as he kissed me. He had a tight grip on me but I didn't notice. He moaned grabbing the wooden post for the canopy on the bed and it snap in half. He whimpered again and I knew he was sorry for making a mess

"I promise...its okay.." I said and he kissed me and I tugged on his curls as I came from his movements. "M'...gonna cum..." He whimpered and he pulled out and I moved around and put my mouth on his cock and he grabbed my shoulder harshly  as he came down my mouth, a lot might I add. I leaned up and kissed him deeply and he smiled at me and I laid down and I soon fell asleep.

Jasper's POV

She fell asleep soon after it happen...I ruined that room...and I think i hurt her. My phone vibrated and I looked down and it was Seth calling.

(Seth - Bold Jasper - Italics)

Hey Seth.

Hey Jazz I tried calling Lilly but she didn't answer. Am i still coming over for the weekend? 

Oh of course. I'm on my way. She is sleeping..

Whats wrong..Jazz?

I'm afraid i hurt her..

How so..

Sex...

Oh right she told me she wanted to do it with you.

I'm scared to see how bad the bruises are when she wakes. Ill head out now.

It'll be okay...and alright Jazz

I hung up the phone and went to my truck. I unhook the trailer from my truck, it had my bike on it. I got in my truck and drove off to the Rez to get Seth. I got back in town to Forks and a few moments later I was in the Rez, pulling into the driveway to Seth's. I hoped out and held my breath, every wolf smells horrible but Seth to me smelled wonderful. I looked around and saw Sam who walked up to me pissed. "What are you doing here bloodsucker!?" Sam yelled loudly enough for half of the pack and the Rez to be out of their houses. "I'm here to pick up my Mate." I said making sure mate was heard by all. "He imprinted on Lilly! Not a male! Or bloodsucker!" Sam yelled and I knew Sue was clinging to Harry holding Seth close and I heard Jacob shift and run to us snarling at Sam. "You all know this is horrible! We don't imprint on the same gender! Or our enemy!" Sam yell and Jacob snarled pushing the human Sam back. Sam shifted being pissed off.

"Enough!" I heard Seth yell loudly and I turned to him as he walked up to me. "I imprinted on Lilly who's mate is A vampire! And that means I'm imprinted on Jasper and hes mated with me!" Seth yelled as he grabbed my face and kissed me in front of everyone. I was shocked but soon kissed him back cupping his face and I heard gasps and people clapping. He pulled away and grabbed my hand. "If people don't love me for being me. Then I will move in with Jasper and Lilly. I wont stay here knowing I'm unwanted." I heard him say and then Heard Billy's wheelchair over the gravel. "This is unaccepted Sam. For how you are acting this is your final warning. If you act this way again you will be kicked off the Rez with you and your imprint." Billy said as Jacob still in wolf form stood next to him. "My son is alpha and agrees with me, the chef of this tribe. I will not have people being rude to a pack member just cause who he imprinted on. The rules are different from then to now. Seth is 16 and a wolf and we cant help who his imprint is or in his cause Imprints." I was shock at how calm he was. After that happened I said hello to Sue, Harry and Leah who all loved me. Leah still trying to get use to it but it was hard for her I could tell. I took Seth back to our house.

Lilly POV

I soon woke up and noticed Jazz was gone. As i stretched I winced and groaned, I threw off the covers and saw i was bruised up.  I put on a robe and walked to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror. I ran my hand over each bruised as I relived what happen, his hands gripping me hard as he kisses my body. I traced my lips as i felt his lips on me. His lips on mine as he feels my body from top to bottom. I placed my hand on my neck remembering as he kissed my neck and nipped at the skin leaving a hickey. I ran my hand over my chest as I remembered as he licked and kissed my chest and nipples.

I heard the door open and Bruno barking protectively and Dixie at my side in a protective stance but she calmed down when she heard her brother bark happily. I turned to see Jasper right behind me looking worried at me, he pulled down the robe and look at my body and whimpered. "Look at what i did to you...you have no idea how sorry I am.." He said and I looked in the mirror and saw the huge finger prints on my back and then the ones on my hips and I smiled. Jasper walked away and sat down. "I'm not. I loved it." I said followed after him and stood in front of him. "Don't you see how happy i am? Or was 10 seconds ago. Cause now Im kinda pissed." I said crossing my arms. "You should be angry with me." He sighed looked down. "Its few bruises and a broken bed. I thought it was amazing..I know i enjoyed myself for he first time...no matter what happened I enjoyed it...i mean we knew this was gonna difficult." I looked at him as he looked at me. "That's what you are afraid of? That I didn't enjoy myself?" He chuckled and looked at me confused. "I just know its not the same for a vampire as it is for a human..." I said looking down at my feet then at Dixie who was next to me. "Lilly...that was the best thing in my entire existence." he said holding my arms lightly, I smiled and kissed him deeply and he pulled away. "You're not gonna touch me again...are you?" I said and he sighed. "Seth is here." He said.

Seth knocked on the door as I took off my robe. "Its open." Jazz said as he was sitting on the ottoman. I pulled out the outfit i wanted, Dixie still by my side. Seth walked in and saw me naked and looked away and blushed but looked again and ran to me turning me around looking at my body. "What happened?!" He said a little mad looking me up and down. "OH wait....you two did it...Sorry thought someone hurt you." he looked at me and blushed and moved away, "He didn't hurt me..hes just being a baby about it." I said pulling Seth to me and pulling him flushed against my nude body and kissed him deeply and he moaned into my mouth and I gasped as he grabbed my bare ass. I heard Jasper's low growl as he saw his mates kissing, he watched as I jumped so Seth was holding me. he walked to a wall and pushed my against it still kissing me, he pulled off my mouth and kissed my neck and I moaned softly. Jasper stood and a growled louder alarming Dixie. Seth set me down and looked at Jasper and smirked, "Have a problem Jazzy.." Seth taunted Jasper and the next thing I knew.....

Ohhh what does Jasper Do??? Whats gonna happen!! Ill post the next chapter today! Lilly lost her V card to Jasper and Seth may lose his gonna read and find out!!

Vote and Comment!!

~Angie :)