The next morning, both boys start getting ready for their big day. They have a lot to do: get cleaned up, get their makeup done by their mothers, get their hair did, get dressed, and finally, arrive at their venue safely.

Said venue was a difficult one to find, but both boys knew it was perfect the second they thought of it:

A random plot of land outside of the bowling alley where they had their first ever romantically charged interactions.

"Okay Kakyoin, take a shower, but don't wash your hair, and then come out, I'll start your makeup and hair."

"Okay..." Kakyoin is already nervous, his hands trembling big time as he turns on the water. He washes himself, but finds that it's difficult to get all the way clean with his gakuran on. Well, he hasn't taken a shower without it on in 2 years, but he'll have to go without it today.

He takes it off, and underneath, he finds many things: some of Yellow Temperance's goo, 16 small cherries, a replacement earring and uniform button, 2 pocketknives (he doesn't know where the other one came from), one of Hierophant Green's severed tentacles, a small chalice, some of the nachos he'd gotten at the BA when he'd gone with the possy, a few post-it notes with various things written on them, his Bang Dream! Girls Band Party Saya figure, and his iPod Touch 4 from 2010.

It all clatters to the floor unceremoniously, the iPod Touch starts playing DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again by Usher and smoking in a concerning manner, the chalice rattling and shaking like it's possessed.

"Dang it, I hate it when that happens." Kakyoin mutters, kicking everything out of the way.

The rest of his morning goes by in a blur, with his mother helping him get ready and all that jazz. His mom is pretty familiar with all of this, and she does a good job getting him ready. Finally, she leads him out to the car, and begins the drive to the infamous bowling alley.

Jotaro's morning is quite similar, with his mom helping him out with his hair and makeup, although he is quite familiar with the act of taking his clothes off and doesn't have an incident like Kakyoin.

He does, however, break the toilet in his house, purely on accident.

He's just tryna pee like a normal human male, when he sees spider crawl up the side of the toilet, looking all nasty and stuff. He kicks it, but since he's so high on nerves, he ends up shattering the entire thing.

"Whoopsie. MEEMAW!" He shouts, watching as water splashes all over the place.

Wait...

"Eww! I got pee water on my feet! Nasty! Yucky! Gross!" He dances back and forth, trying to escape from the light yellow tide quickly approaching him.

"What is it, Jotaro?" Holly calls.

"I broke the toilet!"

"Did you clog it?"

"No, like, I broke it."

"Oh... Well, just finish up getting ready, I'll... Uh... fix it? Later?"

"Okay." Jotaro leaves the bathroom, feeling kinda like he's drunk and high at the same time. He's all lightheaded from worrying so much and also from not getting any sleep.

The rest of his morning goes by with him in a perpetual haze, just letting his mom take care of stuff for him.

Finally, he gets in the car and lets his mom drive him to the plot of land outside of the BA.

////

"Okay, hello, welcome to the wedding!" Holly says into a mic, looking out into the crowd. She doesn't know many of the people, in fact, there's quite a strange variety of people...