Chapter twelve

"Hey Seohyun!" Taehyung called out of me while I was cooking food for Jaehyun who was sitting on the stool.

I suddenly felt and arms around my waist a chin on my right shoulder.

"You smell good." He said as he was sniffing my vanilla scent. I face him and push him a little from me and continue cooking.

"Wait. What's the matter?" He asks clueless.

"Jaehyun baby can you go play upstairs first while I finish your food?" I said ignoring Taehyung.

" Of course noona!!" Jaehyun cheerfully said and did what I said, once I heard a door shut I face Taehyung with a straight face.

"What was that all about?" I started.

"About?"

"The hug, as if we are together."  I scoff and cross my arms.

"Maybe we can." He mumble.

"Huh?" I said questioning what he just spilled.

"Nothing."

"If you are just playing stupid games with me, I'll go now." I turn off the stove before leaving but Taehyung pulled my wrist and make me lean on the fridge. I was about to escape from his grip but he trapped me with his arms.

"The heck?" I cursed.

"Now, you will still leave?" He asks with a thin smile.

"Who said I wouldn't–" - I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips landed on my lips. My eyes are widden but I close my eyes feeling the kiss, I don't even know why I close 'em then I felt him smirk.

He pull out off the kiss making me open my eyes and he was smiling widely like he is satisfied.

"Never thought you would enjoy the kiss." He chuckle to himself. I was smiling but it got change from happy to sad when I remembered how he love Mia. I got jealous and push him away from him and left him alone.

"Seohyun! What happened!" He shouted from downstairs. I go to my room and cried on my bed.

"Why is my life so complicated." I said as I kept on crying. Someone knocked on my door three times.

"Who is it?"

"It's me noona." Jaehyun said from the outside. I didn't hesitate to open the door and let him in.

"Are you crying noona?" He said as we sat down on the bed and worried was written all over his face.

"Honestly, yes. You don't need to know the reason why because you are too young to know that." I brush his hair and smile sadly.

"Did Tae Hyung hurt your feelings?"

"Ye– Ani baby."

"Then?" He raise his right eyebrow.

"Nothing, I just watched a sad movie and it made me in tears."

"But noona."

"Look baby it is already 10:01 pm. Time to sleep now." I avoid what he is going to said and tuck him in my bed.

"Noona-"

"You have to sleep early you still have school."

"It is only 7:00 pm noona." Stupid me.

"Ahh right. You still haven't eat yet right? I'll get the food that I cooked for you while you stay here and watch tv." I brush his hair and walk out going straight on the counter where I leave the food earlier. I get the spoon and bowl, putting the food I made there.