Dreams and Dandelion

Zacznij od początku

"Hmmm, you do feel a little warm. Might be a little feverish..." he said as he pulled his glove back on. I nodded and he got on the horse behind me.

"I'll keep you from falling this way, in case you pass out on me." He teased and I blushed deeper. I felt one arm wrap around my waist as the other grabbed the reins and urged the horse a little faster.

"You're a jumpy little one aren't you?" He asked as he pulled me close to his chest.

"Y-you're imagining things..." I said and he chuckled

"Oh I don't think so, you get tense every time I lay a finger on you." At those words, he gripped my waist hard and I whimpered

"You can't fool me, Vivianna." He said and I bit my lip.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I said firmly but he pulled me up against him closer.

"I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about." He whispered into my ear. His breath was hot and I was blushing deeply already.

"Geralt..." I whimpered and he chuckled

"Then again," He said pulling away from me but not loosening his grip on my hip.

"I could be mistaken." He said and he let his hand drop right next to my thigh. I felt my breath catch in my throat

"P-please don't tease me...." I muttered and he urged the horse a little faster.

"Oh, you'll know when the real teasing begins Little Witch..." He growled in my ear and I blushed trying to hide my face. We rode on in silence for a few more hours, my blushes had faded and I was getting tired again.

"Can we just walk for a bit?" I asked and he gave me a sound of confirmation, nodding his head curtly.

He got off of the horse and helped me down. As we walked I kicked a few pebbles out of the road.

"Why did you leave Whiterun?" He asked, I kept my eyes on the ground, feeling a frown pull at my face.

"A dragon attacked, and burned everything in sight, including my friend." I looked up at the road and sighed.

"I couldn't stay there, I couldn't stay in Skyrim, everywhere was overrun with dragons and trolls and monsters of every kind. We don't have Witchers in Skyrim. We have plenty of mages and sorcerers and warriors, but they are a proud people who don't believe in needing any assistance from others." I said and finally looked at him

"Their stubbornness will lead to their end." I muttered and he nodded. As the sun was dipping behind the horizon we came up to the tavern that Geralt had spoken of.

"I'm not surprised you have friends here, this place is..." I stopped myself from saying anything rude

"Kinda charming..." I finished and he smirked

"Nice save...." I sighed and followed him as he held open the door for me. As soon as we walked in all chatter had ceased. All eyes were on Geralt and me.

"Geralt!" Shouted a man in a very bright purple costume, a minstrel costume. He came towards us and I eased myself behind Geralt

"If he touches me, I'm gonna kill you." I hissed and Geralt smirked.

"Dandelion..." He said simply and the purple man made to hug Geralt but he stepped away and the man hugged thin air.

"Good to see you too old friend." The purple man, Dandelion, said and I kept my distance. He saw me and I froze.

"And who is the ravishing young dear?" He asked reaching for me. I took his outstretched hand and gave it a strong handshake. Not dainty, or ladylike at all.