Chapter 6

W A R N I N G: mentions attempted suicide/depression.

Today, was a school day. Of course that ment that Naruto couldn't be there for Sasuke. The blonde sighed to himself quietly. Just when everything is turning out a little bit better with that man. Naruto fixed his uniform which is a buttoned white shirt along with black pants. He grabbed his bag and walked peacefully in his small neighborhood to his school.

Meanwhile in Sasuke's bedroom.

"Sasuke..." A voice whispered near the sleeping Uchiha. His eyes twitched slightly and groaned.

"Nar...uto?" The young Uchiha mumbled. It was actually none other than Itachi but that made him only grinned. He cleared his throat and tried his best Naruto voice.

"Yes Sasuke. It is me Naruto, time to wakey wakey." Itachi said in a high but low tone. Itachi put his palm over his mouth to stop his laughter. He really did miss teasing his Otouto like this. Sasuke winced. That doesn't sound like Naruto at all, he thought. He opens his eyes gently. His orbs met another pair of coal eyes. As his eyes finally adjusted, he screamed and threw a pillow violently at the older brother, knocking him down as Itachi just laughed.

"What the fuck Itachi?!" Sasuke yelled. "You scared the hell out of me!" His face turned red, finally looking like a tomato.

"Good morning to you too Sasuke." Itachi wiped the tear that formed in his eyes. He sat up and smirked. "Now, tell me. Are you interested in the boy? You called his name out. It's not like you O-tou-to." He cooed. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Tch, of course not! It's only because he wakes me up. Now get out!" Sasuke crossed his arms. This isn't what he wanted the first thing in the morning.

"But my dear Otouto. He only woked you up once. I wouldn't think it be a habit by now." The older raven smiled. Itachi was right though. Sasuke would not be calling someone's name that's only been here for a day. The younger Uchiha only pouted and faced away. Sasuke Uchiha; one of the CEO's from the biggest company is acting like a child.

A while back, Itachi knew that Sasuke wanted to inherit the Company as well. But after the tragic accident, Sasuke was in depression for who knows how long and thought about the many things he can't do anymore. His temper was horrible and destroyed everything in sight. He wanted to kill every person that was near him. Even himself. Itachi, was the only one who was there for Sasuke and calmed him down. When Sasuke became stable, Itachi told him that he could inherit half of the company and the two Uchihas did it together.

"Itachi...Itachi!" Sasuke called out. The older raven woke from his trance and shook his head.

"Sorry Otouto. I was just thinking of something. Anyways, shall we get you out of bed?" Sasuke nodded. Itachi began the daily routine.

Itachi began to wash Sasuke hair first. "By the way, where is Naruto? I'm just curious so don't make any funny thoughts."

"He has school today. Remember, he's only a kid who needs his education. He can't be here everyday." Itachi told him. The young Uchiha stayed quiet for the rest of the routine.

Sasuke headed to his office, turning on his computer. His office is next to his bedroom since he's not trusted to go alone in the company for obvious reasons. However, it was very convenient. He'd rather not see a bunch of clumsy flirting coworkers around him. Sasuke is in charge of checking at the documents and new designs that has been sent and gives his inputs on them. Although, his feedbacks are not entirely positive. He can still hurt some of their pride with his harsh words.

The Uchiha Company was the biggest company in all of Tokyo. It's sells all sorts of jewelry with their well known gemstone. The company goes out internationally as well. Who wouldn't want to see a rich successful company with two handsome brother along with it?

A call button icon showed up on his computer. Sasuke sighed. It was a meeting  for the next idea for a ring. Sasuke clicked the button. "Good morning Sasuke. I see you look refresh today." A man name Shisui happily said. He's one of the head designers and a close friend of Itachi's. The family would proudly accept him as their own.

"Yes, I am. But enough about me, what's you're plan for the next release?" Sasuke asked. He isn't the type to have small chit chat. Straightforward as ever.

"Well, what the team and I came up with is a gold and silver ring interlocking each other, containing one ruby on each. It could be then pulled apart, one for their partner and one for them." Shisui explained. Sasuke silenty tapped on his desk. He did like the idea since there's more couples these days. This could be a success. "Aw, isn't that lovely Sasuke? I know I'm the best at this. You don't have to thank me." Shisui cooed to himself as he placed both of his hands on his cheek, smiling like a goof. Sasuke sighed at his nonsense.

"I'll let it pass. I personally think our sales would increase rapidly. That will be all for now." Sasuke says.

"Goodbye kiddo." Shisui chuckled. Sasuke winced.

"I'm not a kid, Shisui." He glared.

"I'm so much older than you, so that makes you a kid. Bye now." Shisui ended the call. Sasuke once again sighed at that man's illogical ways.