"I got to say, Zee, you look amazing." Tony stopped a foot or two away from me.

"Thanks, Tony." I trail off, "Um, you too-"

"Oh, yeah." He glanced at his tatted arm, "I keep in shape."

"That's- nice, Tony." I purse my lips, nodding, placing my coffee down, looking away.

"I got a gym at my place." He barely shrugs, catching my attention once more, "Been living out in Keystone on the West Side, and you should, uh- you should stop by sometime."

"Uh, I've been really busy- so I don't really know." I picked up the paper bagged cronut and my coffee, "I should go-"

Tony stops me, "No, I came to see you."

I hesitated, before setting down my coffee and cronut once more, "How did you know I was here?"

"I've been reading up on The Streak." Tony said, "Found your little blog. Why are you writing about this guy?"

I stare at him, "People say that he's a hero. He's saved many lives, Tony."

"I say he's a coward, and I happen to know that he took a beating last night and ran off like a little girl." Tony shot at me, "You should write about that."

"Everyone has their ups and downs." I shrug, "The heroes always find a way to beat the bad guys in the end."

This seemed to anger Tony, "Do you have any idea who leather boy is?"

"Honestly, no idea." I grabbed my things again, "Listen, I really should go, my break's over-"

"Actually- I'd prefer to buy you a drink later." Tony stops me once more, "What time you off?"

"I'm flattered, but-" I lied, "I don't think my boyfriend would approve."

Tony scoffs, "Boyfriend?"

"Mhm." I hum, taking a step past him, only to be stopped when he grabbed my arm.

"Really?" Tony's eyes scanned the look on my face, "Who?"

Iris was then by my side, her arm around my shoulder, pulling me away from Tony's grip, "Barry Allen."

Tony's jaw slightly clenched, "Allen?"

I looked at her with slight wide eyes, "Barry Allen?-"

"Yeah, he's coming to pick you up to take you back to work, remember?" Iris added, then slightly pulled me closer into her embrace and turned me the slightest bit so I could look at the TV screen.

My heart dropped.

Tony was on the news, and was marked as armed and dangerous.

"Yeah, I should call him." I set my things down and pulled out my phone, "To see where he is-"

"Give me the phone, Zee." Tony held his hand out, after noticing the TV screen.

I took a step back along with Iris, who had dropped her arm from my shoulder.

"Now!" He shouts, making me flinch and back away again.

He grabbed my arm tightly, and snatched my phone out of my hand, his hand turning into completely steel as he folded my phone in half as if it was a piece of paper.

I gasp lightly, ripping my arm out of his grasp.

"I'm sorry." Tony pulled out a wad of cash, grabbing my hand and placing it in my palm, "Uh, for the damage."

I stare at him, as he winks, backing away, "We'll pick this up some other time."

-

I stood on the roof of my apartment building that night, dressed in just sweatpants and a t shirt, looking over the ledge and at the city.