quatre

After having an awkward intercourse, this wasn't the best. I was sort of hoping that someone else opened the door. Not to be rude on Ashton's part.

"Oh, hello again." This time we were both dressed, thankfully. I could say that there were definitely pleasures, due to him opening the door. The smell of his cologne filled my nose, causing me to smile.

"Hi." I still was smiling and now so was he. He moved over and gestured for me to come inside. I hadn't realised until now how tall Ashton was. I'm 5'8 and he's about just over 6 feet tall, which means he towered over me, and so did the others.

"I'm surprised you're already ready. Most girls take three times as long. Not even the boys are done yet, except me." Ashton walked over to the couch, and sat down.

I sat on the other side, and shrugged, grinning slightly, "I'm not like other girls, I'm a weird, abnormal girl. If you want the truth."

He laughed, making me smile. His laugh is so cute- Ew, wait, what the hell, Noelle, he's your brother's bandmate, and you have a boyfriend..... "That's not what I meant, by that, but that's cool. I meant, you look.. like a normal human being."

"Well, thank you, I think." I smiled, and it got silent. It didn't help that it was an awkward silence. I glanced over to him, noticing exactly what he was wearing. He had a fedora on, with a pair of ripped, black skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt. The look suited him. Pretty well, if I must say.

He must've felt me looking at him, because he looked over, and I immediately looked away. "Sorry about.. earlier.." He was looking right at me, and his face was flushed.

"It's fine, you didn't mean to, you didn't even know....." I smiled lightly to give him some reassurance that I wouldn't hold it against him. Life's too short to hold grudges. He returned the light smile, and the rest of the boys walked in.

"Hey, Noelle." Luke smiled at me, and so did Cal, and Mikey. I smiled at all of them.

"Can we go now? I'm starving! I just want some pizza." Ashton stood up from the couch and I did too.

"Alright, come on then!" Mikey was already at the door. Waiting for us, he opened it.

We all walked towards the elevator, Calum pressing the button, for the lobby. I was nervous about going in the lift. When I said I was a bit claustrophobic I may have underestimated it. Usually I'm fine with up to three people, and there's five of us. These elevators are pretty damn small. If they were bigger, a lot bigger, I wouldn't mind so much.

Michael glanced over at me, smiling, and I smiled a bit nervously. He is the only one who knows about my claustrophobia. Not even my parents know. The boys were all chatting when the elevator finally decided to come up. There were already three people inside. They all piled inside while I stood there. Mikey pulled me in by my hand, since I didn't even move from the hallway.

The elevator doors closed and I felt my stomach knot. It was quiet in the elevator. I felt myself feeling trapped, and my heart beating faster. Mikey squeezed my hand, because he probably felt my pulse quicken. I started breathing faster. It felt like this elevator was taking forever. The elevator stopped at floor 35, 33, 32, and 21, more people piling in as it did.

Eventually we got to the lobby and I quickly pushed between people to get out, feeling nauseous and dizzy, mumbling, "I hate lifts..." I stood up straight as soon as the others walked out, and they all had dark sunglasses but it was still easy to tell it was them.

Who else has bright red hair? Or, wears fedoras? Or, wears ripped skinny jeans all the time? Or, just looks as good as they do? You get my point. It's obvious it was them. Any fangirl can point that out.

Instead of getting the car, we decided to walk, since we wanted to get a view of Paris, and we are right near the main part of the city. There was a lot of sight seeing to do here, but mainly we were focused on our appetites.

My stomach growled and my eyes widened, looking to the rest of the boys. They all looked at me and laughed, Luke speaking up, "Someone's hungry. Don't worry, pretty sure we all are." I laughed nervously, that was a bit embarrassing...

After walking for a good one or two hours, we found a great pizza place, according to tripadvisor.com that was near the Arc de Triomphe, "but tucked away from all the hustle and bustle". It was called, Pizze. I sort of laughed at the fact that they used tripadvisor.com to find a pizza place.

****

A/N

This is more of a filler since I haven't updated in a bit. I had this written but had writer's block so I couldn't make it much longer... I promise I will update more frequently and not take months... I also have school so please mind that.
Love you, and thanks for the support.

QOTD:
What's your favourite pizza place?