cinq

"That was delicious." Michael said appreciatively.

"You bet." Calum smiled, probably thinking about how great it tasted.
I just rolled my eyes at them and laughed. It was getting dark out, so we decided to start heading back.

"So much for sightseeing." Ashton partially sighed. I guess he really did want to see Paris.

"Don't worry, Ash. We still have tomorrow." Luke smiled, and pat his friend on the back.

"Yea, anyways.. Let's play a random game." Calum said, goofily grinning.
"What game?" I tilted my head, looking to him.

"Don't have a name for it, but the first ten back to the hotel room wins." He grinned. "I already thought of teams. Obviously there's going to be a team of 2 and a team of 3. Luke and Mikey, you're with me. Noelle and Ashton, you two are the other team."

I glanced over to Ashton, noticing he was grinning, then asked, "Any rules?"

"Yea... No cabs, cars, or any type of transportation, and twenty euros each to whoever wins." I can tell that Cal had made this up on the spot, and sort of had a feeling his team was going to win.

"Sounds fun." Luke smiled then said, "Ready? Set. Go!" Each one of us prepared to run, Luke, Mikey, and Cal running in one direction, and Ash and I running in another.

We were close to the hotel already when Calum called the game. Everyone was still running. Ashton and I ran next to one another, so we made sure we won this thing.

"We cannot lose." I yelled over the sounds of cars and other noises side glancing to Ashton.

"Why not?" He grinned. I was able to tell because he had those trademark dimples of his showing.

"I have to beat my brother's ass for once, and because Calum thinks he's gonna win." We both laughed after I said that. The other team was running not to far ahead of us but we were quickly catching up.

"Get on my back." Ashton had slowed down for a moment, when we were right behind them. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Come on. Quickly!"

The boys must really get into the games they played because they were competitive. "Fine." I was a bit hesitant but I jumped onto his back, wrapping an arm around his neck to hold myself up. I was cautious of not choking him. He had his hands on my thighs, causing me to blush, but I knew it was just keep me up. "Ready?" I nodded and he must've been able to tell because he ran like his ass was on fire.

To be honest, I was a bit scared for my life. I don't really like anyone carrying me like this, because I was once dropped down stairs. I had my eyes closed for the most part, but then opened them for a second, just to see us running past the other team. They had shocked faces, as if not expecting us to pass them. Ashton laughed that adorable laugh of his and I laughed too.

We were near enough to the hotel that he put me down. All we had to do was cross the street and we win. Ashton was about to run across but there was a car I guess he didn't see, "Ashton! Wait!" I pulled him back just as the car zoomed past. My heart was pounding. That scared the hell out of me.

"Woah.." He looked to the car as it went by then back to me.

"Didn't you mum ever tell you to look both ways before crossing the street?" I laughed, nervously more out of fear.

"Yea.." He laughed the same way I did. We waited for cars to go by before we both crossed the street this time, next to one another.

The others were close behind, but weren't close enough to run past us. Ashton and I ran inside of the hotel, I followed Ashton to the lift where plenty of others were waiting. I suddenly felt my stomach knot.

"Ash... Uh.. Maybe we should take the stairs.." He looked to me with a tilted head.

"Why?"

"Because.. It'll be quicker. There's a lot of people waiting." I looked to the entrance seeing that the others just walked inside.

"Crap.." He must've seen them too, then he looked to me, "No it won't. It's already here."

We shuffled into the elevator, along with the other large group of people. "Ash... I can't breathe.." I started hyperventilating when the doors closed.

"What's the matter?" I can tell he didn't know what was happening. He looked at me worriedly, and it was obvious he didn't know what to do either.

"I can't breathe.." I struggled to say again. I felt myself getting dizzy and I was starting to see black spots. I also felt as if everything was closing in on me, like the other people were crowding in on me.

"Noelle?" He pulled me up by my shoulders. I didn't notice that I had started to slowly wilt to the floor.

Next thing I knew all I saw was black and Ashton's voice along with others and someone shaking me.

****

Another crappy filler chapter that I had written for a while, but was trying to make it longer and couldn't.

Anyways, enjoy! :)

-Noelle