"I see you have so much faith in me hyung,"

My heart started beating rapidly. Sometimes I hate how unfair the world is and how just the sound of his voice is more than enough to make me go crazy. I turned around and saw him walking towards us, his hand on his hair as he messes it with his right hand. He was wearing a gray shirt and cargo shorts, the white slip-on in his feet make him look so adorable.

"Waah, what, are we shooting today? We do we have so many people in the kitchen, it's so crowded. Naga!"

Chaeyoung laughed at what Jin said. He's really being too sensitive right now. And I'm starting to wonder why.

"Hyung, this is actually my kitchen. If I'll have my way, it's you guys who should be going out. Why do you camp in my house?" Jimin stated and I watch in envy how he hugged his wife before kissing her forehead.

Damn.

I'd die wishing to be able to live with the person I love like that.

Chaeyoung and Jimin, they are the exact definition of a perfect family. It's so amazing how they understand each other. I asked that question to Namjoon last time and he said, maybe all those problems they faced made the couple stronger. Well, hearing everything, I can say Chaeyoung indeed has a strong heart. I'd probably given up if I was her.

"If I was cooking, it is my kitchen," the oldest guy snickered. He looked kinda hot doing that but my heart only sees Namjoon.

"Still, you're using my stocks. I think I might have to ask our agency for compensation. Or should I ask them just to fill my kitchen?"

They were all bickering around.

"Hey..." I was startled when I felt his hands wrapped around my waist, his face now resting on my shoulder. I gulped. He's always like this, back hugging me and all. Does he know he makes my knees go weak with just his touch?

"Hey, I smell," I told him trying to push him away. I helped with the dicing of the vegetables and had been working since earlier, of course I had been sweating a lot.

"Yeah, you smell so good, like vanilla," he answered and I scoffed.

"My shampoo was strawberry, you jerk," I tried pushing him away but he just pulled me closer.

He likes that, teasing me about my shampoo. I once asked him what scent he likes and he said he hated the smell of strawberry shampoo even though he knew I was using it.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips and my breath hitch as he buries his face on my neck even more. I felt his breath tickling over my skin, electricity seeping through my skin.

"Unnie, you're blushing," I heard Jennie teasing and that's when I realized that they were all looking at our direction.

I nudged Namjoon with my elbow and he released me from his grasp, his laughter still echoing my ears.

I saw Jennie and Taehyung wiggling their eyebrows. I shake my head a little. Their personalities had started to rub on each other.

Namjoon went to the kitchen counter to grab a glass of water and I walked towards the table with the plate of fried eggs we made.

"See, Irene's cooking isn't that bad at all," Hoseok exclaimed even clapping his hands like a seal. He's just really a happy person.

I smile at him and he did a mini celebratory dance that made me laugh a little.

"Yah, Hoseok-ah. Back away a little,"

Both Hoseok and I turned towards Namjoon who was now leaning on the counter, the glass of water still in his hands.

"Why?" Hoseok asked and even I got confused. What is it this time?

Namjoon stared at me and once our eyes locked, I knew I was once again captivated.

"Stop complimenting her too much. That's my job as her boyfriend,"

"Huh?" my lips parted at what he just said and I swear I saw butterflies flying all over us.

Did I hear him right? Did he really call himself my boyfriend?

A smirk flashes before his beautiful face and just after he said those words, he put down the glass of water and walked backed towards my direction, his eyes never leaving mine.

I didn't even realize Hoseok was already out bringing the food to the dining room and so were the rest of the guys.

Just then, Namjoom stopped right in front of me, he bent a little, his hands cupping my cheeks.

He flashes his beautiful smile to me and the next thing I knew was him leaning closer until our lips touched.

My eyes closed in instant. It was just a quick smack on my lips but my mind was all over the place, like always, every time he does these things.

Our faces were leveled with each other and he gave me another kiss on the tip of my nose.

And then he said it, the words I've been dying to hear.

"I love you..." he whispered before giving me another hearty smile.

Fuck.